FDM Group Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FDM Group Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at FDM Group

2.6

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

Application process includes an initial phone interview and then if you get past that, you'll be scheduled for an assessment day along with other chosen applicants.

During the assessment day, you'll have to take a technical exam, and then you'll be interviewed by sales, technical, or both.

My theory is that if you only had one interview and it was really quick, more or less you have passed. Yeah, it's different from what you'd normally think (more interviews = pass).

Benefits are really promising, so I am really considering this company. I'm just worried about the possibility of relocation to another US state; but they said that they'll take your preferences to consideration.

Interview Questions

• What can let you sit in front of a computer for 14 hours and code?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Actually, I didn't accept yet. There's a 14-day free trial wherein you can back-out during the training and you don't have to pay the $30k contract breach fee.

I'll check it out first before I decide to fully go with it.

Other Interview Reviews for FDM Group

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

FDM interviews have a three step process.
    First is phone screening to see if your personality fits with the company.
    Second is an assessment day where you are invited to the office with other applicants and take an exam.
    Third is an interview with an account manager and a trainer.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose this specific track?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

Applied 2 months prior to callback, but it depends on the season as other people in my interview group applied a week or less before callbacks.

Basic phone interview asking what you know about the company and why you are interested.

Follow-up interview "day" where you take a competency test and have a technical and HR interview. Both fairly simple.

Interview Questions

• What is the square root of 1 million?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

Easy interview. Take a logic test to test basic skills. Bring in sample code for review.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy. I just came in for training.

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group.

Interview

Submitted application online through college recruitment website, had a phone interview, then called on-site for 3 exams and interviews. The recruiters were nice and provided a lot of information about the company and the program. The exams were so easy it was testing basic arithmetic and reading skills. While the offer was very weak, it was at least honest and told you about the negatives straight on.

Interview Questions

• The one on one interviews were supposed to be a softball (testing your interview skills, not your actual ability), but I intrigued one person too much and asked about financial derivatives.   1 Answer

I was obviously overqualified, and the pay is abysmal for the duration you work for them.

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at FDM Group in September 2012.

Interview

Phone Interview + Assessment Day
    Technical Aptitude Test: taken in a room with fellow prospective trainees for 1 hour.
    Interview with Account Manager and Trainer: 2 interviews (2nd only necessary if lacking technical aptitude according to results of test)

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FDM Group.

Interview

The assessment tests your basic math and logic skills, as well as some basic personality questions that are very straightforward. Afterwards, you will have in person interviews with 3 members of the staff and that will probably be more important than the written assessment.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview then came in and took an assessment test and was interviewed. It took about 4 hours and they provided lunch. It was a pleasant day and it was very interesting and informing. The interview was at their wall street location in NYC. the office was nice and it was very busy.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want a career in IT?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

not bad, but be careful if hired, contracts are weird. The selection process is not really 'selective'. some people say its a scam. video interview is behavioral, phone interview is just a screen. in person is with some account managers

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FDM Group in August 2018.

Interview

Recruiter was rude during my phone interview, and had no interest in speaking. After every question, she was silent and gave no comment/feedback. The very same day, she gave me a rejection letter.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, Why FDM, Willing to relocate, Knowledge of programs (Excel, Sql)   Answer Question