FHLBank San Francisco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FHLBank San Francisco Interview Questions

2.7

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FHLBank San Francisco (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I was asked for a phone interview then face to face. Phone interview was just questions about current position and some technical then face to face was just to meet up with the people whom I will work with.

Interview Questions

• Generics, wcf services, Web page life cycle.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FHLBank San Francisco (San Francisco, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

It was an easy process and all the people I interviewed with were really nice and laid back. The questions were easy and the people seemed to just want to get it over with more than ask the questions.

Administrative Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FHLBank San Francisco (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

The phone interview was very quick, but the latter follow up was very slow just for an in-person interview. Asked very standard questions, and met with a few members on the team. They did give me time to ask questions, and were generally very nice. But with each interviewer, it felt a bit repetitious (which they did provide early warning which was nice of them). The atmosphere seems very quiet there, and people seem glued to their desk. Not exactly an environment I would want to work in.

After the interview, I was contemplating if I even wanted to work there as I started to see that there wasn't exactly much growth opportunity.

Interview Questions

• What would be your most favorite and least favorite task/duty of the job   Answer Question

Desktop Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at FHLBank San Francisco (San Francisco, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview went well. Met with IT manager alone, then Desktop and Service desk leads. They seemed very team spirited. Had to come back t weeks later for a third interview. It seemed excessive.

Interview Questions

• Just standard questions for tech support. Customer service skills, technical skills.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FHLBank San Francisco (San Francisco, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

To move from contractor to permanent, it's important that you put a little pressure on management.

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FHLBank San Francisco (San Francisco, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

Slow. They just don't react very quickly once you have an interview. They will get back to you, just be patient.

Interview Questions

• Pretty ordinary questions. Depends on who the hiring manager is.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FHLBank San Francisco (San Francisco, CA) in October 2009.

Interview

In-depth phone interview with a recruiter who not only questioned my technical skills, but also my experience and how it related to my career goals (as I'm transitioning from IT to Finance). He indicated that I was not the right fit for the position, but suggested ideas that might get me what I ultimately want. Based on the three recruiters I was in touch with, my perceptions of the employees was one of professionalism. They knew and enjoyed their jobs, and appeared to have an easy camaraderie with each other.

Interview Questions

• How does your education and experience relate to the Derivative Accounting position which you also applied for?   Answer Question