FICO Analytic Scientist II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at FICO

3.5

Analytic Scientist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FICO (San Diego, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I got a call within a week for setting up technical phone interview after submitting resume to FICO. After the phone interview they invited me for face to face interview at San Diego. I was interviewed for five hours with nine different people. All of those people were from different background with the true knowledge in their field as well as analytic science. After those interviews, I presented my research as well as project related to data science for an hour. After few days, they offered me a job and I accepted it.

Interview Questions

• Mostly questions related to data science as well as behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FICO

Analytic Scientist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at FICO (San Diego, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process started with a brief 20 minute phone call with the talent recruiter. After this came an hour long call with a managing scientist. I was then contacted to come in to the FICO office in SD and completed several interviews with senior level scientists that culminated in me presenting some of my own analytical work.

Interview Questions

• You play a $5 gamble that pays off 2:1, you will continue to play the gamble until you win with an unlimited budget. What is the expected value of the game for your strategy?   1 Answer