FICO Consultant II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FICO Consultant II Interview Questions

Interviews at FICO

3.2

Anonymous Employee in San Rafael, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FICO (San Rafael, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

If there is a requirement and budget allocated the interview process will be very quick. Otherwise it takes time sometimes 6 months for approval. 5-6 rounds of interviews happen with client round as well.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FICO

Consultant II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FICO (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Seven rounds of interview. Mostly technical rounds about prior experience and questions regarding model development.Statistics questions and written test on coding skills( SAS,R). Final round with leadership and HR regarding soft skills.Mostly question on similar model development techniques in all rounds

Consultant II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FICO (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2009.

Interview

Generally 3 interviews, first 2 technical and the last one on culture and fit. Years of experience and familiarity with FICO products adds brownie points. Knowledge and experience on Java/J2EE adds more. Make sure you show off you client exposure experience you have had in past. Also FICO really loves to hire people with great innovation streak, and who have had patents or similar achievements to enforce their claim.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to join FICO   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't any negotiation. FICO isn't very flexible negotiating over remunerations

Consultant II Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at FICO.

Interview

2 rounds of telephonic and 1 personal interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate the salary in 2-3 rounds.

Consultant II Interview

Interview

Quite a lot of interviews. Half of the interviews were easy as the interviewer itself had limited knowledge. The interviewers were asking questions based on their experience rather than asking questions based on interviewee's experience. Few interviewers asked really impressive questions. Multiple interviewers asked the same questions. They just ended us wasting theirs and my time.

Interview Questions

• They expected you to be familiar with the FICO scorecard development approach before joining.   Answer Question