FICO Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FICO Data Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at FICO

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FICO.

Interview

Everything went relatively smoothly. There were some difficult communications such as not receiving a response after emailing a question, or getting an interview call when it was not scheduled for that day or time. HR was very friendly. My second phone interview with one of the engineers was not so great because he seemed rushed, uninterested from the start, and it felt like he wasn't listening to my responses.

Interview Questions

• Strength and Weaknesses   Answer Question
  • If and when you got stuck while coding or working, how would you go about solving/working with it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FICO

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FICO (Dallas, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

1 hr phone interview, first 15 minutes introducing the data analytic team then go through past projects about 30 minutes, and a case interview about fraud detection Finally failed on fraud detection for feature selection(transaction, customer segmentation .etc). Try to thank away of your core expertise.

Interview Questions

• Given fraud detection and various features, how do you select to predict the fraud?   Answer Question