FICO Lead Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FICO Lead Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at FICO

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FICO (Chicago, IL) in January 2008.

Interview

Initially with hiring manager and once through that, several onsite interviews with potential team members and managers. When I went through the process, it followed more of a consuting and business case approach, but now I think they are just looking for good coders.

Interview Questions

• Your client is a big box hardware client that is looking to increase revenue. How would you approch this problem?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate salary up 5k

Other Interview Reviews for FICO

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FICO (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Initial contact via an agency - very good. Arranged next stage for following day

Telephone interview with HR - again good - 30 minutes. Contacted within 2 hours and arranged next stage for 2 days after

Face to face with Director - confirming my CV and background - very good - 2 hours. Contacted within 2 hours to confirm next interview date 3 days later

Face to Face with Senior Director - sort of rubber stamp/approval of previous interview- very good - 1 hour - contacted within 1 hour to confirm and offer would be sent.

Received offer by email within 24 hours

started 7 days later.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to leave previous job.   1 Answer

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FICO (London, England (UK)) in December 2012.

Interview

3-4 phone interviews + 1 f2f interview (all very professional and to the point - so I was well aware about what I was going to find after I started at FICO)

Interview Questions

• Experience in a multi-cultural environment.   1 Answer
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FICO (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in April 2016.

Interview

Good feedback and an organized process. They were all very attentive people. I talked directly with the senior director in 2 days, and we had a very friendly conversation. The office seems to be very organized and clean. The decompression room is a plus for the work atmosphere.

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FICO (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

No fixed process, no. of rounds/discussions kept changing, all the discussions were 1-1 (f-f), expertise is hardly checked, interviewers try to learn from the candidates, selection mostly happens on preferences/tie-ups.

Interview Questions

• What is the 'check box to select' for cell formatting :)   Answer Question

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at FICO (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

Multiple rounds (4 rounds possibly). Questions span your complete career experience and also role based achievements . You may be given examples and situations for client facing roles and asked how you would proceed to assess your problem solving skills

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not a lot of negotiation

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FICO (Birmingham, England (UK)) in February 2012.

Interview

Phone interview to cover technical questions.
    The interviewer was not too knowledgable about the topics covered as they needed some .NET skills
    Then a face to face interview with a senior manager and a director

Interview Questions

• What would your ideal job be   1 Answer

Negotiation

Through an agency. Company did not really match the salary of those already employed

Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at FICO (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

1. Telephonic Discussion.
    2, Technical discussion 1
    3. Technical discussion 2
    4. Managerial discussion
    5. HR discussion.

1. Telephonic discussion was Just a get to know where and what.
    2. F2F discussion was very detailed with real time questions.

Interview Questions

• Interview Questions were average, Basically they were trying to understand the dept of understanding of technologies. So far so good.

The worst part of the interview was with the Talent acquisition team. The interview was scheduled for 2 and reach there on time. They made me wait for an hour before any body would turn up and speak to me regarding the processes. The interview lasted for an hr and after that i was asked to wait out side. And when it came to the feedback the the HR did not even turnup rather he made a call to the security personal and told him to tell me that "HRs will get back to you".

For sure these people have lack of professional conduct.   Answer Question