FICO Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Manager

FICO Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at FICO

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Rafael, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FICO (San Rafael, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Brief questionnaire, phone screening with hiring manager (30 minutes), and 1/2 day of interviews. Interviewing process was not difficult. The hiring manager was great. The HR person was not very good at their job - she missed crucial details.

As well, I would suggest that FICO do more to allow a candidate to understand what culture/environment they are joining. There was no tour of the office, just an interview in a dark and dank conference room.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FICO

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FICO.

Interview

Flawless! From the moment I was contacted by HR they were super responsive and made sure to follow up when they said they would. I proactively received communication just to let me know they were stil making final decisions. Overall a pleasure to work with

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with difficult people?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Interview

Panel style interviews.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle situations in which deadlines or deliverables were not met?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

Good recruitment process but technical rounds were irrelevant. Most of the questions asked were not at all applicable to the job!