FICO Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

FICO Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at FICO

2.7

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at FICO (San Jose, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Process was easy. At first they responded quickly, but it took a while for the offer to come. I did not interview with a huge number of people, which was nice. I interviewed with about 5 people total. Some companies put you through the ringer with 15+ interviews...not sure that is entirely needed. Interview with the VP was great. Dynamic guy.

It was a long wait from interview to offer...a couple of months.

Interview Questions

• Nothing stands out. They were pretty standard in their questioning.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FICO

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FICO (Fairfax, VA) in October 2019.

Interview

HR emailed me a behavioral questionnaire that I needed to fill out before speaking. It required answers in the length of sentences and paragraphs. Then I had a call with the hiring manager. The recruiter had actually posted the job in the city proper, but the role was in a suburb about 12 miles away. I’ve occasionally seen companies do this, presumably to get more interest from younger applicants. The hiring manager did apologize for this.

Next I came on-site and met 3 people. All behavioral questions, no real curveballs. Explained that FICO was a lean company and while it might pay well, there’s not going to be a lot of headcount around you. Hiring manager was super-personable and a delight to speak with.

Experience was rated as neutral as they never formally responded to reject my candidacy.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FICO in June 2011.

Interview

The interview and hire process moved very quickly. Had an initial interview with my boss-to-be, then within a few days, I went into the office for a round of five FTF interviews. The decision to hire was made within a few days after the live interviews. Other than needing to provide HR with additional data as part of the screening, the process was seamless.

Interview Questions

• Since I was changing careers, the question was around how my transferrable skills would benefit the position. This wasn't unexpected, but it did take a bit of explaining.   Answer Question