FICO Software Engineer I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FICO Software Engineer I Interview Questions

Interviews at FICO

2.8

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at FICO (San Jose, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Got the interview call through college hire and was called for F2F interview. There were 5 rounds and took around 4 hrs. Interviewers made me feel very comfortable and were interested in knowing what I did/knew and about my interests rather than finding out what i didn't know:) Interviews included both technical and non-technical questions and was more like a discussion.

Interview Questions

• Java concepts and some other questions related to MS projects   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FICO

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at FICO (Denver, CO) in September 2016.

Interview

Two 30 minute phone screenings (HR with recruiter and technical with the hiring engineer) followed by a technical on-site interview that lasted 3 hours. The on-site interview involved three 45 minute sessions with different members of the team, as well as two 1-on-1 sessions with the principal engineer. The first two sessions were technical in nature, testing my general knowledge, as well as my technical and problem solving abilities. The first session was a mix of Q&A followed by white-board psuedocode, while the second half was a pair-programming session in two different environments I'd be using.

The last session was another Q&A discussing my ability to work in a team environment as well as competency in software development practices.

Interview Questions

• Using psuedo-code, how would you go about implementing a linked-list?   Answer Question

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FICO (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

Had posted resume on job portal. Received a call from HR who informed about an opening. Had 2 rounds of phone interview with senior managers in USA and UK. Not too technical. Had 3 rounds of face to face interviews. They were a mix of technical and behavioral. But did not have to code anything. Not too hard. Final HR round.

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FICO (Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

first written exam (mainly java ,apt )
    then 2 technical interview
    followed by hr interview

Software Engineer-I Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FICO.

Interview

FICO came for campus placements. We had a written test, with a few coding questions and a few aptitude questions.
    THis was followed by 2 technical and 1 hr interview round. In technical rounds, they asked questions from the written test, and other generic software practises and questions.