FICO Software Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Software Engineering

FICO Software Engineering Interview Questions

Interviews at FICO

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FICO (Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

1 technical and 1 HR was held.. They were really nice and encouraging us throughout the process. Mostly questions were based on the projects done and other things mentioned in CV

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FICO

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FICO (Guwahati (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

It was very simple.Firstly they asked me to introduce myself and then started asking simple questions regarding the exam they conducted and then behavioural questions and through checking of cv.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rajpura, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FICO (Rajpura, Punjab (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

i applied through a college. first of all they told us about their company, where and on which technology fico works.
    PPT
    Written Test
    Technical & Hr interview

written test includes 30 mcq questions from which 15 are aptitude and other 15 are coding. then in module there is 3 written question like summary, skills, passion.
    top 150 students are eligible for fico
    from written test they selected 15 students and from interview they select 4 students

cons
     acutally they are getting late so that some student's technical interview is not done just from their hr interview they select it

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FICO (Noida (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

It was consist of 4 rounds. The 1st round was of Java input/output MCQ and aptitude majorly on probability.
    Second round was having, followed by tech round, at the end HR round.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FICO (New Delhi (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

Initially they had online coding test, then GD , then multiple rounds of interviews(Technical+HR) ...around 4-5 rounds n its not fixed...around 11 were selected from campus for recruitmentfrom aroud 35 students.

Interview Questions

• Based on skill set mentioned on your CV and like ifu want to go for higher study,relocation issues, etc.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FICO (Chandigarh (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

The process was good and consisted of three rounds .
    The first round was of Aptitude and JAVA Programming.
    The second round was Group Discussion.
    The third round was Technical interview and HR Interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FICO (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

The interview was telephonic as I am situated at a different location than Bangalore. The interviewer was very polite. The telephonic round was totally technical. He covered almost every aspect of Spark and BigData. It lasted for around 30-45 mins. The experience was good.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rajpura, Punjab (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FICO (Rajpura, Punjab (India)) in February 2019.

Interview

First round was mcq round having java and aptitude questions.
    Second round was technical interviews and questions they asked were easy.
    Then final round was HR interview.
    Interview was for 3 profiles and in hr interview they asked about profiles

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FICO (Indore (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

written test on the basis of probability topic, 30 question in a paper and you need to solve most of them, contain minus marking also.
    try to solve only that you know, if you not sure about it let it be.

Interview Questions

• questions regarding data structure   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FICO (Chandigarh (India)) in September 2019.

Interview

I applied through campus placements. There were 5 rounds 1) written test aptitude and technical mainly technical mostly java output based questions data structure seems to be their favourite topic..with 1 English writing and pen paper coding. If your java concepts are not clear it will be difficult to crack this.2) GD- there was a general topic on technology: Automation for us. 15 students at a time. 3)1st technical round...asked to write a program to reverse a string sentence at its given position.. and a stack implementation program with linked list. Asked some questions like why should they hire me. Introduction. 4) HR round..yes it was an HR round 2nd technical after HR round: they asked questions about family about my college, my class, previous placements this year placements, my favourite subject, our curriculum. HR seems cool but expressions were not the same what was going in background. Ready to reallocate and some other questions. 4) last technical round consist of some theory interview questions tell me about your favourite data structure, design patterns and some other questions majorly based on java.

Interview Questions

See What FICO Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar     Current Anonymous Employee

Pros: “FICO has a Level 5 Leader in Will Lansing, and he has put the right people on the bus. Our Hedgehog concept is evolving and I find more and more disciplined people with disciplined thought...”“FICO has a Level 5 Leader in Will Lansing, and he has put the right people on the bus. Our Hedgehog concept is evolving and I find more and more disciplined people with disciplined thought & disciplined actions in the hallways and in meetings each and every year. I have a long tenure with this company and there’s never been a better time to work at FICO than right now. Top of mind, the best things are: collaborative culture, pay for performance, cool / extremely intelligent products & solutions, brilliant people, outstanding leadership, compelling core values, $1B company that behaves like a small family business.” – Full Review