FICOSA NORTH AMERICA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at FICOSA NORTH AMERICA

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FICOSA NORTH AMERICA (Detroit, MI) in September 2016.

Interview

- Got confirmation for an interview.
    - Manager then postponed it to 3 weeks later time.
    - I Reached 10 minutes before the interview time.
    - Manager came 40 minutes later. Did not even apologize.
    - Asked me to give a test- 2d drawing to 3D modeling.
    - Asked me about my specific regional details.
    - Found a lot of people in the company belonging to Manager's region(Based on their language)! Not Americans.
    - Gave me drawing with a few errors. I discussed with him and finished my interview on Time.
    - After the interview, he asked me to follow him. Dropped me at the door. No feedback! I asked him politely about the feedback.
    - He smiled and said he will let me know in couple of weeks or later and went inside again.
    - He called my agent and said he is not hiring me. Did not explain why. Even after completing the assignment.
    - Shocking experience. I saw it as discrimination.

Interview Questions

• - Tell me about yourself?

- Where do see yourself in 5 years?

- What other Engineering skillsets you have other than Design?

- Why did you do Masters in Aerospace and then applying for a position in automobile industry?

- What versions of the software have you worked on?

- We will test you on software(Catia), is that fine?

- Gave me a 2D drawing and asked me to create a 3 D Model and then draft.   1 Answer

Entry Level Assembly/Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crossville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FICOSA NORTH AMERICA (Crossville, TN) in October 2015.

Interview

It was through a staffing agency, and there was no interview. I simply applied onine, answered a series of questions, and received confirmation that they had positions that I qualified for.

So I called the agency on the telephone, and received instructions for an office meeting. Later that day I had a meeting, filled out a few forms, and was finished.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shelbyville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FICOSA NORTH AMERICA (Shelbyville, KY) in August 2012.

Interview

BEWARE - this is a bad company to interview with. They were not prepared for the interview as they were too busy to do their homework............too many issues to fix. So busy, that they did not even check my expected salary range that the recruiter gave them. Waste of my time.

Interview Questions