FIJI Water Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at FIJI Water

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FIJI Water (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied Online, resume was selected by HR for further processing. Brief HR call, background and resume related questions asked. Got an update from HR 2 weeks later that the hiring manager wanted to speak with me. Went over the resume in a 24min phone call from the hiring manager. A few challenge questions asked.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you felt it was better to take a decision without consulting top managers   Answer Question

Inventory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FIJI Water (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Got a call to have a personal interview. The receptionist was really nice. The manager who interviewed me gave me some feedback after i asked for them. But she was quite busy which made the interview seem a little informal. Overall a good experience

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FIJI Water (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied on the company application portal. Then I got called in for an interview a few weeks later. 3 back to back 30 minute interviews that was generally behaviorally focused. After that, they gave a 30 minute Excel test to test your abilities.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your favorite Excel shortcuts? Why Fiji?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

prompt response to set up an interview, one phone interview with HR recruiter, one in person interview with department superviser, and then a week before receiving internship offer

Interview Questions

• How my seemingly unrelated major applies to the position and why I am interested in this field   Answer Question

Fashion Week Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FIJI Water (New York, NY) in August 2010.

Interview

Fiji Water posted this internship in the form of a contest, the chance to win a trip to fashion week in NYC while "interning" which really meant handing out water to guests and crew. The first round had 70 people and was a short essay explaining what made you qualified. They were posted on Fiji's blog for everyone to read. Then it was narrowed down to a smaller group, at which point you were asked to send in your resume and picture. The final round was narrowed to 8 people asked to make a one minute video answering questions like "who is your favorite style icon and what would you have them wear in a fashion show?" Once these videos were posted on the blog, there was a week of voting, and the 4 people with the most votes got to go to New York.

Interview Questions

• Who is your favorite style icon? What designer would you have them wear and what outfit would you choose?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was unpaid with the bonus of free water delivery for a year. They did pay for lunch/dinner for us regularly and bought the outfits we were required to wear and were able to keep. They also surprised us with extra tickets to shows we wouldn't have to work.

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FIJI Water (Orlando, FL) in February 2008.

Interview

simple process...was referred by a former work associate

Interview Questions

• "Can you handle it on your own"....away from my fellow partners   1 Answer

Negotiation

simple....accepted the initial offer