FINRA Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FINRA Intern Interview Questions

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FINRA (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

Talked to two managers on the phone. One was the person I would have been reporting to and the other was someone who worked in the office. The only negative was they never got back to me to tell me there were going with someone else.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FINRA

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FINRA.

Interview

I had a phone interview with three managers. The managers were pleasant and welcomed all questions I had. Interview was about one hour. Managers explained what they do in the office. I was asked to tell them about myself, which included school and work experience. I had to answer four behavioral questions at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• I was not prepared with the behavioral questions, but I gave real life examples for each.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FINRA in April 2015.

Interview

A referral or a recruiter. I don't even remember.
    Just one technical phone interview, 40 mins. Most question is based on resume, like descript your project, what's your best programming language, etc. Then ask some basic concepts, for my position, most is about security, like protocols, encryption algo, decryption algo.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FINRA (Woodbridge, NJ).

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by HR for a phone interview. The interview questions were mostly behavioral based. As long as you provide sufficient examples it should go well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when a team member wasn't pulling their weight. How did you handle it and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FINRA.

Interview

A friend recommended me for the position, went to an basic interview going through my resume. I had very little experience in anything finance and my major was not relevant. I explained how my personal investing skills would be relevant. Got an email about 3 weeks later to be hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Unpaid Internship program

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FINRA (Washington, DC) in April 2014.

Interview

I did the online application and received a phone interview after a week or two. Then I was scheduled for an in-person interview and soon got the offer. The process was simple and coordinated mainly with one HR specialist.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and what you expect from the position.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FINRA (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied through the FINRA careers website. I had a half-hour interview and was followed with an offer two hours later. Further, FINRA conducted a background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• What is one area of weakness?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FINRA.

Interview

First received a phone call to set up an in person interview at their Chicago Office

Interview Questions

• I was aksed much more detailed questions about the project that I handled at School or Job level.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FINRA (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

Very quick to call me for a phone interview after applying online. The phone interview went well, and I was asked to come in for an in-person interview. The person in charge of HR was very unorganized in terms of scheduling and made a number of mistakes. If I outline them here, she will know who is posting this review. Before I was able to attend my interview, she called me and told me the spot had been filled, so I guess I can't really comment on the actual interview experience. However, the process was messy overall.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FINRA (New York, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

Called to inform about the Phone interview.
    had Phone interview. It was general.
    I was not confident enough.
    Messed it up.
    Declined after a week,

Interview Questions

• Explain about yuor current work experience..   1 Answer