FIS Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FIS Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Sep 27, 2016

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FIS (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2016.

Interview

Several weeks after applying online I received an email from a recruiter. This kicked off a series of conference calls with various managers around the country. After the conference calls, I was scheduled a 1:1 with the hiring manager and the HR recruiter. It took another several weeks to receive an offer. Then there was a significant background screening process and the standard drug tests.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. P

Other Interview Reviews for FIS

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIS in April 2013.

Interview

Everyone but me had a 3 or 4 part interview process. Very judgmental.

Interview Questions

• Being told by one of the managers that she saw a lot of wasted potential in looking at me.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FIS (Little Rock, AR) in April 2013.

Interview

The hiring process are phone interviews, then face to face if you pass that. With face to face they will pass you around 4 times to different managers. 2 managers in each office, you are drilled about everything in this based upon the business or technical side. The last one is a robot quiz.

Interview Questions

• I was told by a hiring manager in an interview that she saw a lot of wasted potential.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FIS (Little Rock, AR) in June 2011.

Interview

3 interviews, one of which was a short test

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate a higher wage than offered.

Anonymous Employee in Menomonee Falls, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FIS (Menomonee Falls, WI) in October 2010.

Interview

two interviews after signing up at a job fair. there were two 1:1 interviews by management.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIS (Saint Petersburg, FL) in January 2008.

Interview

Behavioral interview. Interviewers were experienced, professional.

Interview Questions

• Why are you the right person for this job.   3 Answers

Negotiation

Negotiate a good salary initially. Company is not known for keeping up with market rates once you're in the position.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIS (New Delhi (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Test, Human Resource, Operation Manager, Cmputr literacy test, After that salary discussion, Salary is too loo as the nature of work. No point to bargain, HR staff not supportive.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Interview

3 rounds.
    team members round- Functional. All about Core Banking and its process
    Manager Level- Functional. All about Core Banking and its process
    On site Interview- Functional. All about Core Banking and its process

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

got an interview call from a job portal and i took 2days. on 1st day they returned us saying the interviewer had to go out and on subsequent day they just took HR round.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FIS (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Three Rounds of client interview .Mostly asked about case scenarios and previous domain experience questions. Convincing client is utmost priority than convincing team managers.
    ON the technical side, conceptual questions on database and multiple scripting languages

Interview Questions

• Questions on previous experience like domain knowledge,functional knowledge,key roles and responsibilities , how the challenges can be met ,thorough knowledge of the process,
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much . They agreed whatever I asked for.