FIS Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FIS Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at FIS

3.1

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIS (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2010.

Interview

Written then we have one-o-one interview round with managment

Interview Questions

• How will you manage the situation where your sub-ordinates are not accepting you as his senior.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for FIS

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Interview

3 rounds.
    team members round- Functional. All about Core Banking and its process
    Manager Level- Functional. All about Core Banking and its process
    On site Interview- Functional. All about Core Banking and its process

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

got an interview call from a job portal and i took 2days. on 1st day they returned us saying the interviewer had to go out and on subsequent day they just took HR round.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FIS (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Three Rounds of client interview .Mostly asked about case scenarios and previous domain experience questions. Convincing client is utmost priority than convincing team managers.

Interview Questions

• Questions on previous experience like domain knowledge,functional knowledge,key roles and responsibilities , how the challenges can be met ,thorough knowledge of the process,
      ON the technical side, conceptual questions on database and multiple scripting languages   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much . They agreed whatever I asked for.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FIS (Mumbai (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Most relaxed interview I ever had. It was a telephonic interview with a 2 person panel. They were very cooperative and ensured that i was relaxed before they started the interview. Wonderful experience. Realized the importance of making the candidate calm before the interview. I follow the same now :)

Interview Questions

• I was asked to explain one critical issue that i faced and provided resolution to   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at FIS (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview process is simple.
    1st round is taken by project/hiring manager.
    Second is technical round taken by technical panel.
    Third round is technical + functional with onsite team or director with whom you have to work with!

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIS (New Delhi (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Test, Human Resource, Operation Manager, Cmputr literacy test, After that salary discussion, Salary is too loo as the nature of work. No point to bargain, HR staff not supportive.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIS (Pune (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by the HR via Naukri.com. I was directly called in for a personal interview. During the interview, I was asked questions based on my resume and some technical questions well. Was given 6 questions, on Excel, to be solved within 30 minutes. the questions were related to Finance.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FIS in June 2019.

Interview

Asked few questions which on being answered they prove that you are wrong and humiliate you. If they don’t have to select a candidate there is no need of humiliation