FIS Business Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FIS Business Systems Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at FIS

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Menomonee Falls, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FIS (Menomonee Falls, WI) in April 2015.

Interview

I was referred to by another employee. And was offered the job based on my experience in my know how to start right away. I was able to pair my experience and demonstrate my interest in the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FIS

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

everything was as planned, i didn't have to wait at all. My interview started on time and it went on for an hour. they made me feel very comfortable and the questions were on point

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FIS.

Interview

I applied May 30th, and I received a call from HR unexpectedly three weeks later. I did let the call go to voice mail, so I could research the company and be prepared for the conversation. After the call I got a in house interview with the manager of the department, and they went over my resume and the job requirements. This felt like more of a conversation then a interview, and I really felt really comfortable during the interview. A week later I got called back for a second in house interview and I met the team lead and another manager who asked more direct and behavioral questions. Two hours later I got a call from HR with the news I got the job.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with an upset customer?   1 Answer

Systems Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FIS in March 2016.

Interview

HR reached out to me after applying and was very nice until the end of the call when salary requirements were discussed.

Once I passed the first phone call with HR, I was set up with a phone interview with the hiring manager and two other employees. HR set this call up for 8 a.m., earlier than the hiring manager's normal work hours. The phone call was rather uncomfortable from the start and I was even questioned "Do you even want this job?".

When I was scheduled for an on-site interview, I never met with HR. Which I found to be odd, because that normally has been the process in other interviews. I was interviewing again with the same employees that I spoke on the phone with, it seemed as if their demeanor had changed in person. They were trying to sell me on the role but they kept focusing on my "longevity". I almost felt discriminated, because I was a young female.

They then offered me the job but didn't offer any where near the average range listed on glass door. When I brought that up they tried to flip it on me by just changing the name of the role to "intermediate analyst." They knew this wasn't listed on glass door, but nothing else changed about the role. I decided to turn it down.

Interview Questions

Confrontational in interview, uncomfortable talking about work life balance, began demeaning other groups, unclear expectations for role/hours and offer significantly below average for others in the role.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIS (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

It was telephonic. As i joined as a fresher. Then there was a personal face to face interview which was easy.As it was for a fresher role. I got lucky and got hired.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about SQL, about banking, credit debit, etc   Answer Question