FIS Client Services Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at FIS

2.2

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at FIS (Saint Petersburg, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

I was seated and told someone would be with me shortly, after 10 minutes a young lady comes out very nice! Escorts me to a conference room and there i meet with (who is now my current manager) interview was pretty basic i was only asked where i previously worked but other than that nothing. i was told i was hired right away.

Interview Questions

• What is your role in your current job?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for FIS

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FIS (Milwaukee, WI) in August 2010.

Interview

I was an internal hire who responded to a job posting in the department. I submitted my resume and had a phone interview. The hiring manager was already familiar with me, my work, and my references so he didn't feel that a second interview was necessary.

Interview Questions

• I didn't have any unexpected questions and although some of them were probing, I didn't find any of them difficult. This may have just been my personal experience because the hiring manager and I were already familiar with each other and knew what to expect from one another.   Answer Question

Negotiation

We discussed salary, hours, and opportunities for growth. the conversation was straightforward on both sides. I asked for what I felt was reasonable, and since it fit into the hiring managers expectations, he accepted. My experience with hiring managers in this company is typically that openness is the best policy.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FIS (Orlando, FL).

Interview

applied online and got a call within a week. phone screen with HR and scheduled another phone interview with hiring manager a few days later. phone interviewed and then scheduled onsite interview. interview took about an hour. got a call next day with offer.

Interview Questions

• nothing difficult or unexpected. just know yourself to sell yourself   Answer Question

Negotiation

there is room for negotiation. you never know until you try.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FIS (Saint Petersburg, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

Had to take a Customer Service test on the computer, pretty basic questions...I was told I did very well

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for FIS?   1 Answer

Client Services Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FIS in July 2014.

Interview

Applied online through company website, received a call from the recruiting department, had a short phone interview that went well and was offered the opportunity to interview, received a email within 10 mins, giving me directions on how to get to the company location, interview time who i would interview with and to bring several copies of my resume.

Interviewed four days after email, interviewed with the head of this department. Interview was about 300-45 mins long, lot's of questions in-regards to terminology used in the merchant world, gave a example of a tough call, mad customer, a time when i could not meet a dead line and how I handled it. The interview went awesome, I had the person interviewing me laughing through out the process, and I asked questions myself of the interviewer. I was told that I had a lot of great ideas and that I didn't answer one question wrong.

However it has been almost 20 days now and they are still interviewing for the position, the recruiter called and informed me that the last interview will be on a specific day and that I will be notified of the outcome. This is the longest I have ever waited for a job offer and have had three interviews with other companies in this time as well as receiving requests to come interview. I'm waiting to see what happens because I like what I have seen about this company, and not to mention the fact it is Global.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FIS (Milwaukee, WI) in February 2010.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was extremely smooth. Upon submitting my application, i was asked to come in for an interview within a business week. I had the standard HR, "Behavioral" interview first. This lasted approximately 30 minutes. I then immediately had an interview with my potential boss. The second interview lasted approximately 45 minutes and involved detailed questions about my previous experiences. It was aimed at probing my understanding of client support. After both interviews were completed, i left and got a call back on the third day with an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There really wasn't one.I had come in fairly unqualified and therefore did not have much leverage.

I did get a very decent offer for my age and background.