FIS Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FIS Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2017

2.4

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FIS in March 2017.

Interview

I applied for FIS and received a phone interview a week later. They asked me could I do mandatory overtime, told me the base pay, and asked me what shift I could work. Then told me the next step was an assessment and I chose to come on site to take it the next day. The HR person told me immediately after I took the test that I did well and schedule an interview for the next day. The interview was 15 minutes long. I made conversation and then she asked me four customer service questions related to past experiences. She asked did I have any questions and then it was over. Two hours later I received a call the the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to make an unfavorable decision among your coworkers/supervisor.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. It was one entry level pay rate.

Other Interview Reviews for FIS

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FIS (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

Applied, called the back the day after answer scheduled an interview. The interview went extremely well, all my questions were answered fully. Asked about past jobs, my experience with customer service, I was offered a position on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FIS (Atlanta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

Good, the lady who interviews me was very nice. We started off with small talk which led into an interview. I was calm and answered all the questions. No question was too hard. I got hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle angry customer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIS (Saint Petersburg, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

My Interview was pretty easy. When you go in HR make you take a test, just to see how fast you type and multitask. I was interviewed by two managers.They just asked scenario questions nothing major, and about your previous employments. I was offered a job same day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to deescalate a situation with either a coworker or customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FIS (Tampa, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

It was very fast paced, and I got the job on spot, interview with a recruiter and then with the assistant manager, the process lasted 2 hours, they were all so kind

Anonymous Employee in Northport, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FIS (Northport, AL) in May 2016.

Interview

It was pretty easy, two-fold. Sit down interview and then online test. i felt that both parts were pretty simple. They have walk-in interviews on Wednedays to offset the high turnover rate

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself in a difficult situation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Northport, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FIS (Northport, AL) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was really easy. The lady who interviewed me was real nice & laid back. She took me on the call floor to a table & just asked a few questions. Whole interview probably 15 minutes or less. 3 days later I received a call saying I got the job.

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIS (Little Rock, AR) in January 2016.

Interview

Very easy very fun straight forward interview question not to hard mangement was very friendly and relaxed mainly focused on how you would interact with the customer wether you were dealing with very angry customers or customers that call with just a simple question. Just know how to deal with any type of guest with the same attitude and the same structure.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a angry customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Northport, AL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FIS (Northport, AL) in December 2015.

Interview

interview was about 20 minutes long and the man made me feel really comfortable and he was really nice, asked a couple of general job questions . the interview was at a round table in the actual call center, so you get to see how it actually works and get to see how the people do their job.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIS.

Interview

I applied online and called for interview next two days. Needed to complete virtual assessment then interviewed with supervisor. Environment was quiet, clean, friendly. Background check and drug screening as well.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you was dealing with an angry customer, and how did you resolve the situation?   Answer Question