FIS Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FIS Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at FIS

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FIS (Little Rock, AR) in April 2017.

Interview

Hiring process was great. Contact was easy. Interview questions were challenging, but stuck to the subject. Supervisor was about self motivation. Very quick and efficient process. Overall hopes and expectations were high for this job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FIS

Anonymous Employee in Northport, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FIS (Northport, AL) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was really easy. The lady who interviewed me was real nice & laid back. She took me on the call floor to a table & just asked a few questions. Whole interview probably 15 minutes or less. 3 days later I received a call saying I got the job.

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FIS (Little Rock, AR) in August 2015.

Interview

Did application, got a callback within 2 weeks. Did one interview, got the job the same day. went down stairs to HR to start paperwork & pick off days. Sent the recruiter proof of high school diploma. started 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Regular questions: name an issue you had @ old job & how did you solve it, why did you quit, what are you looking for. reliable transportation...are you in school..how do I feel about handling a high volume of calls. .... generic question/ things like that.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Northport, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FIS (Northport, AL) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was really quick., probably 15 minutes or less. The lady that interviewed me was one of the managers. She asked basic questions & went over the job descriptions.

Interview Questions

• How did you fix a problem with a customer on a previous job you’ve had   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at FIS (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

I got an interview through a staffing service. The interview questions weren't hard, they just seemed repetitive. The interviewer was not very friendly, she was checking her phone while I was answering questions, which made it somewhat uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you feel you gave effective written communication   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you came across a difficult situation. How did you handle it amd what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIS (Saint Petersburg, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

My Interview was pretty easy. When you go in HR make you take a test, just to see how fast you type and multitask. I was interviewed by two managers.They just asked scenario questions nothing major, and about your previous employments. I was offered a job same day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to deescalate a situation with either a coworker or customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIS (Little Rock, AR) in January 2016.

Interview

Very easy very fun straight forward interview question not to hard mangement was very friendly and relaxed mainly focused on how you would interact with the customer wether you were dealing with very angry customers or customers that call with just a simple question. Just know how to deal with any type of guest with the same attitude and the same structure.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a angry customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FIS (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

Applied, called the back the day after answer scheduled an interview. The interview went extremely well, all my questions were answered fully. Asked about past jobs, my experience with customer service, I was offered a position on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Northport, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FIS (Northport, AL) in May 2016.

Interview

It was pretty easy, two-fold. Sit down interview and then online test. i felt that both parts were pretty simple. They have walk-in interviews on Wednedays to offset the high turnover rate

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself in a difficult situation?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FIS in March 2017.

Interview

I applied for FIS and received a phone interview a week later. They asked me could I do mandatory overtime, told me the base pay, and asked me what shift I could work. Then told me the next step was an assessment and I chose to come on site to take it the next day. The HR person told me immediately after I took the test that I did well and schedule an interview for the next day. The interview was 15 minutes long. I made conversation and then she asked me four customer service questions related to past experiences. She asked did I have any questions and then it was over. Two hours later I received a call the the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to make an unfavorable decision among your coworkers/supervisor.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. It was one entry level pay rate.