FIS Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FIS Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at FIS

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIS (Little Rock, AR) in January 2016.

Interview

Very easy very fun straight forward interview question not to hard mangement was very friendly and relaxed mainly focused on how you would interact with the customer wether you were dealing with very angry customers or customers that call with just a simple question. Just know how to deal with any type of guest with the same attitude and the same structure.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a angry customer?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for FIS

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FIS (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

Applied, called the back the day after answer scheduled an interview. The interview went extremely well, all my questions were answered fully. Asked about past jobs, my experience with customer service, I was offered a position on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FIS (Tampa, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

It was very fast paced, and I got the job on spot, interview with a recruiter and then with the assistant manager, the process lasted 2 hours, they were all so kind

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FIS (Atlanta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

Good, the lady who interviews me was very nice. We started off with small talk which led into an interview. I was calm and answered all the questions. No question was too hard. I got hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle angry customer.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at FIS (Saint Petersburg, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

2-person panel supervisors each asked different questions, but didn't seem very organized, no tour of facility, or how different departments were organized for career growth. Overall, a positive exchange of questions and answers.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you had to think outside the box to help client?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Port Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FIS (Port Birmingham, AL) in May 2015.

Interview

Good process computer simulation and one on one interview felt good place to work the only bad side was how long background check takes wanting to go back 10 years explaining any time gaps and all addresses.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIS.

Interview

I applied online and called for interview next two days. Needed to complete virtual assessment then interviewed with supervisor. Environment was quiet, clean, friendly. Background check and drug screening as well.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you was dealing with an angry customer, and how did you resolve the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at FIS (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

Great Company...The interview process was fast and efficient. I can't say enough great things about my experience. Everything was quick and smooth and HR was outstanding. I would recommend anyone who is seeking a fast interview process to apply with FIS. I have never been more happy with my decision to apply.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at FIS.

Interview

Easy, will ask about previous employment and education. Hired via staffing agency so the job was guaranteed. 2nd interview process was more official, when being hired by the company. Not much more intense, yet more thorough

Anonymous Employee in Northport, AL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FIS (Northport, AL) in December 2015.

Interview

interview was about 20 minutes long and the man made me feel really comfortable and he was really nice, asked a couple of general job questions . the interview was at a round table in the actual call center, so you get to see how it actually works and get to see how the people do their job.