FIS Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FIS Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at FIS

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Northport, AL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FIS (Northport, AL) in December 2015.

Interview

interview was about 20 minutes long and the man made me feel really comfortable and he was really nice, asked a couple of general job questions . the interview was at a round table in the actual call center, so you get to see how it actually works and get to see how the people do their job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FIS

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manil (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIS (Manil (Philippines)) in November 2015.

Interview

It was situational scenes on how to handle calls of the customer, personal interview and how I work diligently.I was helpful and accommodating. It very convenient, it didn't took so long for my application.

Interview Questions

• questions from previous company, and how I achieve my metrics. personal questions and psychological quiz   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIS (Noida (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Telephonic Round followed by F2F interviews at their office. Two technical rounds. Senior Management Interview and HR round.
    Telephonic round is done to screen potential face-to-face candidates. There is a written coding test as part of the hiring process. Need to be hands on.
    Process can take about 5 hours possibly.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIS in April 2013.

Interview

First there is a Typing Test on Typing Tutor application followed by a Grammer test. Then, if you cleared that round, there is an Ops Round which is taken my the Operations Manager/TL from that process. Then, if they select you, the next is a face to face with HR where salary and perks are negotiated.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIS (Makati City (Philippines)) in October 2017.

Interview

The hiring process lasts for only a day. The initial interview is a communications and grammar test, this is performed individually in groups of 5. The interviewer checks the basic English skills of the interviewee.

Interview Questions

• How can you describe yourself?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIS (Makati City (Philippines)) in September 2011.

Interview

Initial Interview - ask you simple questions to test your communication skills like:
                 Tell me something about your childhood. Just simple questions really.
    then you will be sent home, someone will call you if you get the job.
    They present a contract with huge salary packages.

Interview Questions

• What Philippine Law would you like to change?
      What BPO policies would you like to change or suggest?   1 Answer

I was currently employed and not allowed to leave just yet

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIS (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

I had a typing test, grammer test, one on ones with a manager and then the hr round. This was around 5 years back for a non-voice process. Now, they may also have aptitude tests.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      What was your job profile in the previous company?
      Why did you leave that company?
      Why do you want to join FIS?
      What is the salary package you expect?
      Are you open to working in shifts?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at FIS (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

The first round was with the HR, 2nd the PI and the 3rd round was operations round. There is even a typing and listening test that you need to clear

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join this company   1 Answer