FIS Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FIS Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at FIS

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brown Deer, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIS (Brown Deer, WI) in December 2010.

Interview

Interview process was relatively easy. It was a 1 1/2 hour interview with the Finance Manager and another team member. I was given a tour after the interview. The Brown Deer, WI location is quite impressive and people seemed really nice with a community feeling. The front desk person and security guard wished me luck before I went into my interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FIS

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FIS (Saint Petersburg, FL) in June 2008.

Interview

Interviewed in a nice professional manner with my future boss. She was nice, to the point, and the interview was more like a conversation. I had to take a skills test in Microsoft office and they asked what analysis background I had. Overall a good process.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have with Access?   Answer Question
    • If you have experience in (insert program) can you show us by doing (insert task).   Answer Question

Negotiation

I took the offer they gave me. I have heard from others who negotiated but I came in at the peak of the recession so I was just glad to get a job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FIS (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2016.

Interview

Made an appointment for a phone interview, then waited and waited, no one call me. Sent an email to ask, no response. I don't understand why they ask me to interview if they don't wanna do it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FIS (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Analyst were super professional which seemed surprising for a tech company. They asked me how my background would help them. Most of them are previous auditors. Wasn't for me as they wanted me to be a glorified accountant that pushes out reports. The role entailed doing Journal Entries, Reporting, "bean counter" stuff. Financial analyst means different things to different people but here it is more accounting heavy than traditional finance which involves higher level of math, analysis, and "consultant" type knowledge

I didn't hear back from for like weeks almost a month, and then they wanted to bring me back in for another interview. I had a job already at that point

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FIS (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

Was very easy. Just relax, it's all about knowing yourself. They did not ask any diffifcult questions just brief explanation about yourself and a bit you know about the firm.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FIS (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

The interviewers were very friendly, and they created a relaxed environment. The first part was pretty casual, and then we got into the specifics about 10 minutes in. They described the functions of the role, and asked me about my experience relative to those functions. They answered all the questions I had for them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you know about FIS.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FIS (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone screen and interview with manager. Both lasted about a half hour and were basic interview questions regarding fit. Very little technical aspects of the interview and gave adequate time to ask them questions.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FIS (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Quick and smooth with clear expectations throughout entire process. Requirements of the job were explicitly explained and included 3 rounds of interviews including a phone screening, one on one and group interview as well. Great environment and recruitment staff was extremely friendly and knowledgable.

Interview Questions

• How will your past experiences help you with role that I'm interviewing for?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FIS in December 2016.

Interview

To start, FIS pays far below market for their positions within Finance. Initial phone interview followed by an in person interview. Simple question and answer format. Company moved extremely slow. Hiring manager cancelled interview at the last minute (with no notice) upon my arrival. Was promised a follow up interview that never happened. They hired internally without giving me the chance for this interview.

Interview Questions

• How does your experience make you a good candidate for this role?   Answer Question