FIS Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FIS Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at FIS

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FIS (Orlando, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

You first have a phone interview with an HR representative. Following that, I had a phone call with two members from the team I was applying to. A week later, I received a phone call from the woman who would become my boss, offering the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FIS

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FIS (Saint Petersburg, FL) in May 2018.

Interview

Two interview phone and in person , based on your resume last in person interview was conducted . The first interview by HR manager and the next interview by department Manager .

Interview Questions

• 1,what was your major courses in South university and how many projects have you done?
      2,what problems you face doing Projects ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FIS (Athens, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

One hour phone call with Senior Manager/Mentor. Discussed the company, his job, and the expectations for the interview. No behavioral questions, just background information from my resume, school work, etc. One short phone call with recruiter and one with hiring manager then was offered the position a few weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about your experiences on your resume.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None, set hourly compensation for all interns.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aundh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FIS (Aundh (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

1. aptitude
    2.technical test
    3.technical interview
    4.managrial interview
    5 HR

all the round r the eliminate round..
    show u r skills..
    communication are required..
    whole process of interview done in 2 days..
    provide good stipend approximate 15k monthly for freshers..

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIS (Pune (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

Interview processes was in 5 stages.First process was aptitude,second process was technical aptitude,third process was face to face technical interview,fourth process was managerial round and last round was with the director.

Interview Questions

• About the projects, coding questions, questions from your resume   Answer Question