FIS Intern - Hourly Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FIS Intern - Hourly Interview Questions

Interviews at FIS

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FIS (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Casual interview. Personable managers. The majority of the questions I was asked were just about prior experience and knowledge of different languages/ systems/ programming techniques. I wasn't really told to solve any "problems" to prove myself which I was surprised about. The interview was easy and hiring process followed very quickly after the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FIS

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at FIS (Saint Petersburg, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

It was brief but still challenging.
    It was a conversation that was tailored to see what I was about. The conversation was at first what seemed to be irrelevant to the job title but later I realized that the employer wanted to see if I was able to communicate well even in a, what seemed like a social conversation. At the end we discussed the different responsibilities of the position and how i would execute only knowing my prior knowledge of the position.

Interview Questions

• Favorite football team and why?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FIS (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied through their corporate website in May.
    Received a phone screening with a recruiter about a week later.
    Received an on-site interview about two weeks later.
    Received an offer about three weeks later.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Al Madīnah (Tunisia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIS (Al Madīnah (Tunisia)) in February 2016.

Interview

I applyed on the website, it took two months before they contact me. The interview was smooth, and HR very professional. It was one of the best interviews I've ever had.