FIS QA Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FIS QA Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at FIS

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FIS (San Francisco, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

One Phone round technical screening, then face to face interview for 4 hours.
Interviewed by the manager and team lead and other developers of the team. Face to Face they had given me app and asked me to test on that and write test cases for the same

Interview Questions

• Asked questions about Rest API, QA methodologies Java - data structures related questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FIS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FIS (San Francisco, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied through their website. Recruiter called me for phone screening. After that onsite interview. approx 4 different people came for interview. interview will be around 3 hours. Questions are easy related to banking domain.

Interview Questions

• Automation related few questions, Java, Scenario based QA questions   Answer Question

I declined offer because they offer quite less salary compared to bay area other companies. Company is good and work culture is good, office is in San Francisco.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FIS (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

1. HR Round (Salary discussion - telephonic)
    2. Face to Face Technical Interview.
    3. Client Interview (F2F/Telephonic)
    4. HR round (salary discussion again)

You will get frustrated with the HR questions and the way they organise your interview process

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. They ask questions based on your resume.   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIS (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

Good interview process.Punctual and Question on various topic.Checks your behaviour and technical skills.Answer Instantly no need to prepare much. 1 telephonic round followed by 1 technical and HR round. Office is bit small

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FIS (Noida (India)).

Interview

Applied online, recruiter contacted me a few days later via phone to discuss the position and my experience. After the phone call the recruiter set up the interview in house which was a few days after our initial call.
    it takes to much time, waited for 3h to take written test & wait another 2h for results.
    after 3-4 days, recruiter call me for face to face round.

Engineer QA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FIS (Pune (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

It was for engineer qa and it took 4 rounds of interview.always there is one thing they look is long commitment with the company. Rest were easy question related to testing processes and simple coding like array reverse palindrome.