FIS Interview Questions in Saint Petersburg, FL | Glassdoor

Updated May 1, 2017

2.6

Fraud Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FIS (Saint Petersburg, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online, recruiter contacted me a few days later via phone to discuss the position and my experience. After the phone call the recruiter set up the interview in house which was a few days after our initial call. When I went to the office I took a online assessment and interviewed with two managers which took about 2 hours. After my interview I met with the recruiter and was offered the job.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIS (Saint Petersburg, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

My Interview was pretty easy. When you go in HR make you take a test, just to see how fast you type and multitask. I was interviewed by two managers.They just asked scenario questions nothing major, and about your previous employments. I was offered a job same day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to deescalate a situation with either a coworker or customer.   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FIS (Saint Petersburg, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied on-line, then two weeks later had a phone interview and then one week later had the in-person with hiring manager and their manager. It was a two-way interview and when the manager walked me around the building I new that an offer would follow.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle negative people on the project?   1 Answer

Product Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FIS (Saint Petersburg, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

Arrived 10 minutes early, and was pleasantly greeted by the receptionist. Soon after, the recruiter came out to meet me which I found to be very nice. She then introduced me to the interviewer/Department Manager. The interview was great! She started off asking me about myself, which broke the ice. Then followed a pre-determined set of questions. They were general, nothing tricky. Asked about when I have had to resolve problems, what my strengths are, what I would do if I didn't know the answer to something.... I was told there would be a few more interviews, but someone would reach out soon. Within 2 days, I was offered a position. Due to start next week, pending a drug screen, background, and some signing of documents. Excited.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with a difficult customer? How did you handle it?   1 Answer

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

Interview

Met with a recruiter and a department supervisor. Talked about experience and the role. What to expect. Benefits. Shifts. Fairly simple process. Walked out with a job offer. I can't think of anything else to say to make the 50 word minimum. Blah blah blah blah

Interview Questions

• Why do you want the shift that you want   1 Answer

Data Control Associate II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at FIS (Saint Petersburg, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

Very informal. It really wasn't an interview, but more of "here is what you will be doing" for an hour. Basically, I sat and watched while the person who was "interviewing" me just worked and I watched.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FIS (Saint Petersburg, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

In person interview after a phone interview. Typical interview for most part. Arrived early and signed in. Rooms were an issue as had to wait a bit for one to free up. Met with 2 people initially. General questions at first and then specific to the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenge or weakness that you have had to deal with in performing your job?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at FIS (Saint Petersburg, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

It was brief but still challenging.
    It was a conversation that was tailored to see what I was about. The conversation was at first what seemed to be irrelevant to the job title but later I realized that the employer wanted to see if I was able to communicate well even in a, what seemed like a social conversation. At the end we discussed the different responsibilities of the position and how i would execute only knowing my prior knowledge of the position.

Interview Questions

• Favorite football team and why?   1 Answer

Client Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FIS (Saint Petersburg, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

Had to take a Customer Service test on the computer, pretty basic questions...I was told I did very well

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for FIS?   1 Answer

Client Relations Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FIS (Saint Petersburg, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

Easy. Panel of three. Went thru a background check. Confirmed dates for previous employment as well as education. Had to provide high school diploma. The hardest part was verifying employment due to the companies i worked for had closed down. The recruiter told me not to worry due to passing the drug test and background check. After I hung up the phone with her, I received a offer letter via email. Over all it was a pretty smooth process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they would not move off what they offered