FIS Senior Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FIS Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at FIS

3.4

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FIS in April 2017.

Interview

Lots of questions to answer on paper plus long interview. End result waste of your time. The managers are too set in their past and they don't want any type of innovation whatsoever but they need to people to fix their chaos. Go figure.

Interview Questions

• Don't ever mention anything about PMP or project management. You will be shot on the spot.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FIS

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at FIS (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Three phone interviews with international timezones had me on the phone until after 9pm and when I asked in the interview if these hours where normal and to be expected I was told no. Later to find out that was a lie.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FIS (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

It is a three round process that includes multiple levels of management. Overall very easy but need to make sure you have an understanding of what product you want to work on.

Interview Questions

• They will mainly just see how much tech and treasury knowledge you have.   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at FIS (Birmingham, England (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

Formal - use STAR principles. Questions focused on my background, work experience and my interests. The interviewer was very friendly and explained the company and the role in detail after I had answered the formal questions

Interview Questions

• Explain your understanding of the role within FIS   1 Answer

Negotiation

This was done via the recruiter agency

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FIS (Chennai (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

First round technical, 2nd round is client interview and final round is HR.