FIS Senior Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FIS Senior Developer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIS (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

One technical interview.
1. The guys who came to take the interview had so bad communication that i was not getting half the question they asked.
2. they try to show off that they know java in and out, but they lack in basics themselves.
3. They ask you all theoretical questions and if you say not sure or don't know the answer you get a response "you don't know this? this is basic".
4. One of the highly unprofessional interview i have attended in my life ( rather unprofessional ppl).

Even if they offered to double the salary i would have rejected there offer then and there.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult or unexpected if you understand the English of these guys :)   Answer Question

Unprofessional company

Other Interview Reviews for FIS

Senior Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIS in January 2012.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth,I was interviewed by a small panel of 2 members.They explained my role very clearly and there requirements and I cleared my 1st round of interview successfully.

Interview Questions

• What are the different methods in hash map and explain them?   Answer Question
    • Why is Serialization implemented by List and Array List also?   Answer Question