FIS Senior Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FIS Senior Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at FIS

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FIS (Saint Petersburg, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied on-line, then two weeks later had a phone interview and then one week later had the in-person with hiring manager and their manager. It was a two-way interview and when the manager walked me around the building I new that an offer would follow.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle negative people on the project?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for FIS

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FIS (San Francisco, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Overall a very bad experience. I worked for FIS in the past but was treated like any joe off the street. Very unprofessional HR department and interviewers but that's what I expect from FIS.

Interview Questions

This company is in a freefall. Very arrogant when they say "our customers don't have a choice but to stay with us". Not a place you would learn anything new. Lots of OLD technology (and people).

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at FIS (Milwaukee, WI) in February 2013.

Interview

HR interview, then a round of interviews by 4 people. But the decision was quick.

Negotiation

Typical low ball and meet in the middle

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FIS (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in November 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by the HR and after a first interview, I met a Manager of my futur department. Finally the head of the department meet me in person and a proposal was send by the HR department