FIS Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FIS Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at FIS

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FIS.

Interview

Applied online. Received an email to install a tool used at FIS. This was to test UNIX concepts. After that, was asked to schedule a telephonic interview. The interview went at a very fast rate, shooting questions about recursion and other data structures related to C++.

Interview Questions

• Given an algorithm to traverse a binary tree using recursion, convert it into iterative approach.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FIS

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FIS in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online. HR contacted me saying they were interested in my profile, and was asked to do a task in Linux upon which I would be scheduled an interview. The interview was pretty decent. Questions were on Trees. The interviewer was rushing into things and wasn't really helpful. I had to code on a piece of paper and had to read out the code which was very unprofessional like.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FIS (New York, NY) in September 2018.

Interview

First had a telephonic interview and was scheduled with a F2F, followed by Manager interview. The interview was good.
    I get to know that I m selected they send me a email for required documents and now starts the fun part. The HR isn't replying, I call the HR after few days, she says she will send it today but guess what again no response after the call....

If you can't work professional, you shouldn't someone's time and efforts.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merrimack, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FIS (Merrimack, NH) in June 2016.

Interview

Phone screening interview with a recruiter followed several days later by a sequence of four, 30 minute interviews by technical staff. Technical manager asked basic questions about prior experiences, difficulties, reasons for seeking position. Each of the other engineers asked specific questions related to programming knowledge related to the job posting, detail Language questions, specifics of Operating Systems and Development environments.

Interview Questions

• Detailed knowledge on MEAN development and sample solutions to interface code between JS and MongoDB.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FIS (Chennai (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

First round was written test containing 28 questions with quantitative,verbal and logical questions.
    Second round was Face to face interview it goes for 40 minutes with tell me about yourself and some technical stuffs with programs.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIS (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

call from company HR, first round is tech round full on core java then 2nd round they will give some programs and ask what is the out put , ask work flow of your current project more about your resume screening , 3rd round is manager round in manager round also they will ask some tech questions most of the manager in FIS are technically very much strong .

Negotiation

there is no much negotiation they will be giving 15 to 20% hike on your current salary .

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FIS (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

One telephonic round and then a written test and then one face to face round and HR round will be on phone only. Might take long hours if walk-in drives

Interview Questions

• Normal technical question from sql server and asp.net   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Interview

three technical followed by HR round

Interview Questions

• Asked some questions of EJB which i dint even hear before that   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIS (Chandigarh (India)).

Interview

It was a campus placement. process which include lots of steps:

Have a General aptitude test.
    Followed by technical test.
    Selected candidate had a Group Discussion.round
    after that had a Technical Round
    at last their was a HR Round. and got the offer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FIS (Chandigarh (India)) in November 2008.

Interview

Got selected as a fresher. Received call from HR for off campus round. Interview process start with a objective test consisting of aptitude and C/C++ questions. The people who qualified this are being interviewed by technical people based on OOPS concepts and C/C++ concepts.

Interview Questions

• How you keep yourself updated with latest technologies   1 Answer

Negotiation

At fresher level there is no negotiations.