FIS Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FIS Team Member Interview Questions

Interviews at FIS

2.5

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIS (New Delhi (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

I was take to the Interview site by my friend when I was waiting for my company for joining. I prepared for the Interview and cracked it.
It was for O2 Technical mobile support chat team at Gurgaon .
They need computer knowledge- typing speed of 35wpm 90% accuracy.
Excellent verbal and communication skills are must with nice personality.

Interview Questions

• How much salary do you expect and why ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They asked how much would you wanted . Ans - How much you can offer me ?
And I got a good package 2.1L. I though it was a good start.

Other Interview Reviews for FIS

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIS (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

There are four rounds. The first round is a english and basic computer skills test. Once you clear that there is 1:1 personal interview. After that a typing and listening test. And then at the end a telephonic round with a team lead(operations) who actually checks if you are fine for the job.

Interview Questions

• How are you going to manage your studies with your job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FIS (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

3 rounds i.e. HR, VnA and Ops. The HR round was at a consultancy office conducted by a visiting Floor leader. Round 2 was conducted in office after a brief session for brushing up skills meant for VnA and. R-3 was held in office where floor manager screens the interviewer more on product presentable skill than knowledge, which too is after a brief session arranged by them.
    Good experience

Interview Questions

• Basic profile, accent testing after proper training which is the best part and later simulated product knowledge test after training.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FIS (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

A very short and simple interview yet it took almost the whole day. An HR round, an online test, a typing test and then an Operations round.

Interview Questions

• What are you comments on Nokia?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FIS (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

It was quite simple...
    Initially one form was filled containing your previous background followed by the typing test in which one has to score at at least 25 WPM with 90% of accuracy.
    Third round consist of B-Pet test which consist a set of questionnaires entailing basic grammar and comprehensions.

At last, Interview by HR or TL of the process in which you are applying.

Interview Questions

• Some basic questions in order to check your communications skills such as :-
      1. Tell me something about your self?
      2. Are you willing to work at night shifts?
      3. Are you okay with the Rotational Shifts?
      4. What do you know about FIS or Customer Service (if you have applied in some BPO process )   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIS (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

The interview was unnecessarily dragged to a level where you start to get exhausted. Two rounds of personal interview, and 1 written test.
    1. Interview1: just to check your communication skills
    2. Essay writing and Email Writing
    3. Interview 2: To check the presence of mind and to assess your knowledge by asking you random questions.

Interview Questions

• Name 5 people you think, shouldn't have born.   Answer Question
    • Name 3 innovations, which you think changed the way humans lived.   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIS (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

I got a call from FUTURZ consultants to work as support in FIS,then they screened through telephonic call then i was called for face to face Interviewat FIS(SJR Park whitefield) in bengaluru.

Interview Questions

• What brings u to do engg away from your native place to tamil nadu   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FIS (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

2 round of technical and management followed by HR , not very difficult to clear though depends on project to project.
    Firm idea on basic concepts should be good enough, being a Fintech high ranked company most likely you will end supporting an age old system and chances of getting into a latest tech stack will be next to impossible.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIS (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

It is 4 steps process. 1st They will give you a topic to write about. Then an Operation Specialist Member of the specific department will have interview. Then an online test about English Language have to be given. Then Typing Speed Test.

Interview Questions

• What is the thing you need to do, to make the client happy?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIS (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

the interview process was easy and crisp. There was one hr round voice and accent round, typing round and one ops round. Phone Screen one on one round. nothing to worry about.. easy rounds.. you just need to be confident and good communication skills