FIS Technical Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FIS Technical Lead Interview Questions

Interviews at FIS

2.0

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FIS (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

Its 2 round of technical interview and 1 round of HR interview. Interview is not hard if you are prepared and have good skill set. Interview is very specific on the requirement and understanding the candidates expertise. You need to go atleast one face to face round.

Interview Questions

• All the questions are very precise to technical requirement   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for FIS

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIS (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

It was the worst one I have ever seen. They shortlisted my profile and asked me to attend the interview on a Saturday. They called me again to confirm whether I am coming or not. I reached there at around 8:45 AM and gave my resume to the HR person. They started the interview process around 10:00, but they started interviewing people who actually came late. Me and few others had to wait for 4 hours to be called for the first round. The HR was very unhelpful and didn't bother when we asked him to check our resume status. Somehow though, the HR called me and then asked me to find my resume among the bunch of other resumes. It seems they didn't keep the resume in order. At last I was called by the interviewer, he saw my resume and before asking any technical question, he told he need to check with his manager. He then informed me that they shouldn't have shortlisted my profile, because they were not looking for someone senior :| . Bizarre and very bad experience. Should be blacklisted.

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FIS (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

Interview will conducted on Spring , Hibernate, Struts even thought there is nothing to work on those technology. Ceb is the project which I worked and the only core java application with scrap work.

Interview Questions

• Spring IOC, Core java : OOps , generics, Hibernate.   1 Answer

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIS (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2019.

Interview

Face to face interview
    company using old technologies
    Don't join here if you have work exp in latest technologies.
    Still using old asp.net and data grid
    Interviewer also was leaving in old era
    No AC also

Interview Questions

• Asp.net old one.. Still asking difference between grid view and data grid
      SQL join   Answer Question