FITCH Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FITCH Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at FITCH

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FITCH (London, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

Very friendly and easy-going people, had two nice talks. Brief discussion about my background and what they do. All rather informal and quite accessible. No suit required. Second interview was a bit deeper, but still very informal and fun. They were just seeing if and how I would fit with the company and colleagues.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FITCH

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FITCH.

Interview

Nice and relaxed atmosphere. Phone interview first and then interview with hiring manager and senior team members. Mostly motivation and experience based questions. You need to be well prepared and understand the company.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FITCH (London, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

More interested in my experience, which was good. We talked a not about the industry and our views on retail environment. We discussed also about my academic background and specific tasks I use to have in other experiences.