FITCH Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FITCH Interview Questions

Interviews at FITCH

2.9

Job Captain Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FITCH.

Interview

I applied online, and was asked for a Phone interview about 9 days after. A week later was asked to go for an in-person interview. The in person interview lasted about an hour, with the common questions you would expect from a large architectural firm.

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FITCH (Columbus, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

Contacted by their recruiter on LinkedIn and asked if I would be interested in applying for a Staff Accountant position. She called me and did some screening questions, then we set up an interview and confirmed the date by email. She emailed me on a day that was not the scheduled interview date and asked where I was. Luckily, I was able to refer her back to our email conversation confirming the correct date. I went to the interview and met with several people on the team that was hiring. Went back later that week for a second interview and met with the head of finance and the HR director. In total, I met with seven people at the company. After the interview, I received an email that I had not been chosen for the position.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FITCH (Columbus, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

I was interview by three employees simultaneously. Most of the question were basic, and about my resume. I was asked to defend why I would be a good fit. Two of the interviews were satisfied by my answer and one was not. Overall the interview was friendly and not very demanding.

Designer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at FITCH.

Interview

Basically a discussion with a department head about the company and a review of my portfolio and abilities. Was told there was interest and to plan on another interview for the next stage, but it is a complicated process for hiring because of the way the company is owned by another corporation which all approvals have to go through. A second interview was going to be set up a.s.a.p. and there was some back and forth communication then it all fell through the cracks.
    Last communication was that they were only looking for less experienced lower pay scale designers.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected or difficult, everything was typical.   Answer Question

3D Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FITCH (Columbus, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

First introduced by a former employee and then reached out by the HR. I did a phone interview for the first week and move on to design director the next week and then move onto the creative director.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FITCH (London, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

Very friendly and easy-going people, had two nice talks. Brief discussion about my background and what they do. All rather informal and quite accessible. No suit required. Second interview was a bit deeper, but still very informal and fun. They were just seeing if and how I would fit with the company and colleagues.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FITCH (London, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

More interested in my experience, which was good. We talked a not about the industry and our views on retail environment. We discussed also about my academic background and specific tasks I use to have in other experiences.

Communication Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at FITCH (Mumbai (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Fairly easy, friendly and easy going. Had a chat with a senior creative and we sat casually in the lounge of the office while he asked me general questions about my college, my interests and my professional goals..It was quite stressfree and I dint feel too much pressure doing it.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FITCH.

Interview

Nice and relaxed atmosphere. Phone interview first and then interview with hiring manager and senior team members. Mostly motivation and experience based questions. You need to be well prepared and understand the company.