FLEETCOR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FLEETCOR (Concord, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

I arrived 10 minutes early and immediately was interviewed. I was asked basic questions about skills, and future education. I found it to be really easy and casual .

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FLEETCOR (Norcross, GA) in June 2018.

Interview

Very organized, everyone there were very pleasant towards me. Great atmosphere to in. A lot of potential on growth. Great company to work for. Management were very helpful and very nice.

Interview Questions

• How I was doing and how was the drive.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Peachtree Corners, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FLEETCOR (Peachtree Corners, GA) in May 2018.

Interview

The process was very thorough and informative. At each level of interviewing, I was introduced to someone who was professional, knowledgeable and extremely friendly. Everyone was welcoming, while giving me more insight of my responsibilities if hired, also making me want to work at Fleetcor even more because of the warm environment presented.

Interview Questions

• How I felt about making 50 calls an hour was one question.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FLEETCOR (Norcross, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

They expect you to be all smiles and happy. Interviewed with multiple people. Had to sit around and wait a lot for managers to come to the interview. Hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What are your best qualities? Why do you want to be in sales? They make you do a pretend sales call and 'pitch' a product and sell it to them. Questions on how you would handle different types of customers.   Answer Question

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FLEETCOR (Norcross, GA) in July 2011.

Interview

The interview was mostly informal. Initial perception of the people was that everyone seemed friendly and professional, except the recruiter; she was not very professional or polished at all. If I relied on my interaction with her, I would not have accepted the position. The interview started on time and the receptionists were polite and friendly both times I visited the office. The manager that interview me was professional but hard to read at first. The second interview was a bit of weird. It consisted of a meeting with me and a human resources person that asked me a few irrelevant questions - things that I had already answered during the phone and prior in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Fleetcor?   1 Answer
    • How do you manage employees to get things done? What's your management style?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate...LOL, good luck here. You'll get what they offer you. There was really no room for negotiation and I almost declined the offer. In fact, if the base salary was not competitive to the going market rate I would have declined. In retrospect, i was misled about total compensation. I was advised that the company had an annual incentive program (bonus) being implemented but I have yet to see it. I was also led to believe they offer annual merit reviews - this too was untrue.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FLEETCOR.

Interview

I got a referral from a friend's friend. Then I got a phone interview. I think there was supposed to be another round of phone interview but that didn't end up happening...

Interview Questions

• Nothing. It was very typical "walk me through your resume" questions. Nothing too difficult.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FLEETCOR (Norcross, GA) in April 2013.

Interview

Starts with a phone screening followed by a technical test.
    Then, Onsite 4 to 5 rounds of interviews from Manger to Senior VP.
    Overall good experience. Follow ups could have been faster.
    They take you over lunch and try to test if you say something that you shouldn't in a relaxed environment!

Interview Questions

• Technical questions such as data manipulation in Excel.
      Behavioral questions related to resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at FLEETCOR (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Multiple phone screens then a 4 hour on site interview meeting with 5-6 people. In-person interviews included behavioral questions and an Excel test. One person ate lunch in front me during their interview. Other interviews people read questions off of a piece of paper. Overall process severely drawn out.

My biggest complaint is after spending nearly 7 hours interviewing over the phone and in-person, Fleetcor sent a generic email letting me know I was not chosen. I cannot recommend this company when they are unwilling take 60 seconds to make a phone call letting the candidate know - simply unprofessional all around.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a recent project you worked and why it was either successful or unsuccessful.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FLEETCOR (Chandler, AZ) in July 2018.

Interview

Two phone interviews then a one on one interview along with an assesment very pleasant process in hiring new contact center personnel. The assessment was sort of a psychological questionare, but still very easy

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had several projects with conflicting timelines?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FLEETCOR (Norcross, GA) in May 2018.

Interview

The interview process was great.I arrived about 15 minutes early. It was very over whelming doing the mock sales interview. I was interesting to see all the people working at their cubicles.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FLEETCOR (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

they really dont ask interview questions they allow you to monitor and sit next to a rep so you can see first hand of the job it's really telemarking