FM Global Interview Questions in Windsor, South West England, England | Glassdoor

FM Global Interview Questions in Windsor, South West England, England

Updated Oct 16, 2017
1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Accounts Receivable Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, South West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FM Global (Windsor, South West England, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through an agency, was told there would be testing at the interview. I got to the interview having done all the necessary prep, research on the company and learning about the role. I traveled almost 3 hours on 3 trains. When i met the hiring manager she said the test would be completed first AND THEN IF YOU PASS THE TEST you will be granted an interview. so unfortunately i did not pass the test to the standard they required and the hiring manager sent me home immediately, she didnt even give me a chance to put my coat on.

There was two elements to the test, a maths test which they give you a calculator from 1990's. bring your own scientific calculator if you want to pass. the second test was an Accounts receivable test. the tests were also under time constraints .