FMC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FMC Interview Questions

Updated Aug 13, 2017

Distribution Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green River, WY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FMC (Green River, WY) in March 2015.

Interview

2 day interview comprising of 6 individual interviews with Department heads and HR. Professional interview with a grand tour of the facility. Very difficult and physically/mentally exhausting interviews, but professional. Ultimately they are looking for a purple dinosaur. There was an issue with one member being prejudicial against prior career military. It manifested during the interview and my executive recruiter had tipped me off beforehand. Ultimately, I may never have had a chance. I addressed the concern - a false stereotype that career military don't deal with civilians. (couldn't be further from the truth). I really don't know what they were looking for. I thought I nailed it all. Good luck with them, - their loss. I really wanted to work for them. Some of the interview sessions were rushed and I simply did not have the time to address all of their possible questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a process change you made to incorporate improvement.   Answer Question

Senior Regulatory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FMC (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

The process was a bit long starting with 2 phone interviews followed by a 4 hrs / 4 pp interview on site. After a few weeks I received an offer but had less than 8 hours to respond.

Overseas Interpreter/Translator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bāb al Lūq (Egypt)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FMC (Bāb al Lūq (Egypt)).

Interview

The interview went through examining mental quickness and concentration rather than anything else.It also discussed how I interact with people and colleagues if such and such happen and how far I am from the culture awareness

Interview Questions

• Do you accept travelling every now and then?   1 Answer

Process Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middleport, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FMC (Middleport, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Was a four person interview with some of the plant staff, at once. Was pretty much asked things regarding my resume. Much of it was behavioral based, and I did my best to relate my answers to things on my resume. Interviewers were mostly all engineers and/or operations workers and managers. Had a phone screening with corporate HR, followed by a short phone interview with the plant manager and finally, the in person interview. It was very relaxed however I felt I fell short of coneying my experience and passion for engineering to make myself a worthwhile candidate.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at FMC (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2012.

Interview

I visited two times for four interviews each time. They were wonderful people to meet and it was a very organized process. They were clear regarding the steps and supplemental information needed. The initial phone screening was from a vendor firm, which provided quality services. Hundreds applied and eventually 15 were the final lot reviewed.

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campinas, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FMC (Campinas, São Paulo (Brazil)) in December 2011.

Interview

A lot of steps and interviews scheduled during the process. Also, they apply very goods and usefull tools to score All those candidates. After then, you can use their feedback from All of the tools for your own goals and development career.

Interview Questions

• How could i contribute with the company success?   1 Answer

Human Resources Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campinas, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FMC (Campinas, São Paulo (Brazil)) in May 2014.

Interview

This interview was competency based type, related to background, what kind results and performance have experienced.
    Must be detail oriented when giving examples and straight to the point answers. Must be able to show achieved goals and express the kind of value you can bring to the company.
    Must have interpersonal and technical skills as well demonstrates strong work ethic and being a team player.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you faced a big conflict and did you handle it?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FMC (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

4 interviews of 2 people each. Each person focused on a different competency. Hiring manager focused on competences most critical to job.

Interview Questions

• Mostly standard. Asked a few questions on company and division vision/mission/goals. Company vision clearly posted online. Division vision came from initial discussions prior to interview plus more details from asking during face to face interviews.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FMC.

Interview

Over several weeks I interviewed with 17 people either via phone or in person. Took multiple visits to sites for face to face. It was overkill and very disorganized process which was a hint of things to come. A few of the people I interviewed with were actually let go by the time I started.

Interview Questions

• Most questions about work history. Nothing situational. Many interviews were just conversations since I brought to the table a wealth of experience.   1 Answer

Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FMC (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

I had a group interview with 4 people which lasted about 2 hours. The interviewers were really friend and we had some very casual conversations. They asked some behavioral questions about teamwork and leadership, but mostly touched my experience with Excel.