FMC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FMC Interview Questions

Updated Aug 13, 2017

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FMC.

Interview

2 part phone interview; first with HR then a few days later with the prospective teams I'd be working with. All very pleasant people who were interested in what I had to offer for the job.

Interview Questions

• What interests you about the position? What makes you qualified for this job?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FMC.

Interview

Over several weeks I interviewed with 17 people either via phone or in person. Took multiple visits to sites for face to face. It was overkill and very disorganized process which was a hint of things to come. A few of the people I interviewed with were actually let go by the time I started.

Interview Questions

• Most questions about work history. Nothing situational. Many interviews were just conversations since I brought to the table a wealth of experience.   1 Answer

Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FMC (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

I had a group interview with 4 people which lasted about 2 hours. The interviewers were really friend and we had some very casual conversations. They asked some behavioral questions about teamwork and leadership, but mostly touched my experience with Excel.

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FMC (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

There was an on-site interview at the Philadelphia headquarters. The interviewers included a Director and 3 Managers, all who this position would be supporting. Ther ewere two individual interviews and one interview with 2 Managers at once.

Interview Questions

• How do I keep myself organized when receiving requests from multiple people?   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FMC (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

I had to screening interviews, one with human resources, then one with the hiring manager. I was then brought in for an interview on site with five different people of the five another interview with HR another interview with the hiring manager and three people that I would support. Interview was very Basic, and to a certain extent there was no need to spend four hours talking to five different people.

Although FMC believes the purchase of DuPont agrochemicals will help them, right now they are scattered, under staffed and may lose those that don't want to work 10-12 hour days

Interview Questions

• Do you have any issues with working in center city Philadelphia?   1 Answer

Senior Regulatory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FMC (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

The process was a bit long starting with 2 phone interviews followed by a 4 hrs / 4 pp interview on site. After a few weeks I received an offer but had less than 8 hours to respond.

Staff Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at FMC (San Jose, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Spoke briefly with HR who escorted me to hiring manager. We spoke for 25 minutes. He told me about the job. He complimented me on my back ground. He offered to introduce me to the systems group.

Interview Questions

• What kind of background did I have in lasers and system integration.   1 Answer

Overseas Interpreter/Translator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bāb al Lūq (Egypt)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FMC (Bāb al Lūq (Egypt)).

Interview

The interview went through examining mental quickness and concentration rather than anything else.It also discussed how I interact with people and colleagues if such and such happen and how far I am from the culture awareness

Interview Questions

• Do you accept travelling every now and then?   1 Answer

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FMC (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2012.

Interview

Good interview process, they are very thorough and ask insightful questions. Interview process took the better part of a day. They were relatively quick in getting back to me with a decision. Overall a good experience

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wyoming, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at FMC (Wyoming, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

Interviewer seemed too busy with normal operations to put much effort into the interview. Was given a brief tour of the lab, then was instructed to ask the on shift tech any questions about the lab, while the interviewer left to chat down the hall. Left a poor taste in my mouth afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience working in a wet chemistry lab?   1 Answer