FMC Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA | Glassdoor

3.1

Sort:

Treasury Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FMC (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2012.

Interview

Had two one on one interviews. The first was with the Senior International Treasury Analyst. The second was with the International Treasury Manager. Both interviews were informal and relaxed. Both interviewers asked predominantly behavioral questions.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at FMC (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2012.

Interview

I visited two times for four interviews each time. They were wonderful people to meet and it was a very organized process. They were clear regarding the steps and supplemental information needed. The initial phone screening was from a vendor firm, which provided quality services. Hundreds applied and eventually 15 were the final lot reviewed.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FMC (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Long and drawn out. They use predefined questions and a pool of interviewers who score each question. From start to hire will take about 60 days.They have an onboading porcess for new hires but they don't follow it

Interview Questions

Negotiation

you can negotiate

IT Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FMC (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2018.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in person interview. The interview was very technical despite the position being entry level. The interviewer seemed like his experience comes from a strong technical background. His people skills were not the best considering his tone of voice and mannerisms.

Interview Questions

• Asked about detailed technological questions or about company specific tools for auditing.   Answer Question

Sourcing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FMC (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

I first heard from a recruiter who was brought in to fill some positions on a contract basis. We discussed the role and salary and he arranged a half day of interviews with the hiring manager, HR, and a couple of people that would be considered Peers to the role that I applied for.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why are you applying for a position that is a lower level than your recent experience.   1 Answer

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FMC (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

There was an on-site interview at the Philadelphia headquarters. The interviewers included a Director and 3 Managers, all who this position would be supporting. Ther ewere two individual interviews and one interview with 2 Managers at once.

Interview Questions

• How do I keep myself organized when receiving requests from multiple people?   Answer Question

Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FMC (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

I had a group interview with 4 people which lasted about 2 hours. The interviewers were really friend and we had some very casual conversations. They asked some behavioral questions about teamwork and leadership, but mostly touched my experience with Excel.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FMC (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2010.

Interview

I applied through on-campus recruiting. After 1-1 interview on campus, had 1-1 interviews with 8 directors at headquarters. Questions are mostly behavioral and about past experience. Also, a lot of "why" questions were asked. Having good understanding about the company's business and the industry would impress you. Asking good questions is also important.

SAP Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FMC (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2014.

Interview

I interviewed for an SAP Consultant position (not an employee)
    Was first screened by recruiter, then interviewed by Technical Manager.
    Technical interview was done telephonically only.
    Questions were asked about experience mentioned on the Resume.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding what was written on the interview?   1 Answer

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FMC (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2009.

Interview

Phone interview with technical contact. Later face to face interview with hiring manager and and hiring managers manager. HR interview to review your personality.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

little hard. will not have good raise.