FMC Technologies Product Engineer II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at FMC Technologies

3.5

Product Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FMC Technologies (Houston, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

It wasn't so much the interview as it was to get to the interview. I had been given an interview date and time from a FMC recruiter but never a location, let alone a building number or office number. My interview took place at the Lone Star campus off of 249, so finding the right building was half the fun. It was pouring rain outside as I tried to keep myself and folder dry. After finding the training center in one building, I hightailed it to the adjacent building before getting lucky on the right floor to be on for my interview.
Afterwards, I got an email back from the recruiter stating she had meetings all that morning, even though she had set up the interview a week ahead of time.
From there, it was a typical interview. Straightforward questions.

Interview Questions

• Had a PRE hand me a sectioned view of a running tool and asked how I would disassemble it.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for FMC Technologies

Product Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FMC Technologies (Houston, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

There was just one interview. Two people interviewed and it was mostly technical.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate