FMC Technologies Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FMC Technologies Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jan 15, 2017

2.7

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FMC Technologies.

Interview

The Interview process was very informative and helpful with good panel that consist of peers that select me for this wonderful challenge. The company is great and they have diversified product to serve the OIL & Gas sub-sea sector.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FMC Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FMC Technologies (Houston, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

The job was already filled however the companies HR policy was to interview people regardless. The hiring manager had to fulfill a certain job interviews to hire the person selected.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FMC Technologies (Houston, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

Recruiter interview, Hiring manager interview, Technical interview with PMO, peer interview. Several phases. After passing each phase, then there is a long process for background check including academic backgrond validation and drug testing. Loooooong process.

Interview Questions

• What is the purpose of project management?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FMC Technologies (Houston, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

Panel interview with supervisor, hiring manager and product line manager. Standard questions like what do you know about FMC? Why do you want to work for FMC? Tell me about your strengths and weaknesses? What do you know about Subsea? Do you know SAP ERP?

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FMC Technologies in November 2009.

Interview

Long. HR was an absolute JOKE!

Negotiation

Difficult

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FMC Technologies (Houston, TX) in June 2008.

Interview

I applied for a job that was way over my head as far as required experience, at the direction of my referral. I was called within a few days to set up a face to face interveiew with various managers in the department which I would be working. During the interview process, I was given specific direction on the next step in the interview process. I wore a suit and tie to the interview even though the dress code is business casual. Was asked engineering questions and about my experience. There was no "trick" questions and people were straight forward and honest.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any experience dealing with customer who don't adhear to a design freeze?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Company would not negotiate with offer given.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Interview was good.
    Very Professional
    Places a lot of emphasis on references