FOX Broadcasting Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 23, 2016

2.8

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Playa Vista, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at FOX Broadcasting (Playa Vista, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview was easy and I was invited to come in. Just basic questions "Tell me about yourself"
    In-person interview was even easier. The interviewer just explained what they do and what the project will be. No technical questions where asked, but I think they already decided who they want to hire since I was the last one to get interviewed.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Playa Vista, CA

Application

Interview

Phone screen interview with the recruiter
    Phone interview with the team manager
    Face to face interview with the team manager
    Whole process took less than 2weeks since they were in rush

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FOX Broadcasting (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

General questions, was asked to recite details from resume without looking at resume. Overall good experience, be prepared for lots of specific questions, do not think you can wing.

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FOX Broadcasting (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

it was a really long process. had to meet all potential supervisors and it was more of a group intervie but the people were great, great personalities no awkwardness. also had to meet the human resources department head before conducting other interviews. they also had me do three different tests for skills, grammar and typing

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FOX Broadcasting (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

A series of two to five managers will meet with you in a total of two to four interviews at their offices on the lot. Some of these interviews serve to get to know one another and others serve to know if you are a right fit for the company and this position.

Interview Questions

• DO you see yourself with this company for years to come?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

Interview

I went through 3 rounds of Interviews. First there were 2 Phone calls interviews, then an in person interview. Even though all the interviews went well, and the recruiters were really nice, it was a very competitive position with only one spot. I was happy to make it to the very end meeting some of the the execs. Although it didn't workout, it was a great learning experience!

Interview Questions

• Why Fox?
      What do you know about the company/ the department?
      What are your career goals
      what's your 5 year plan?
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FOX Broadcasting (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview with head of the department. Then an interview a week later with supervisor and manager. Waited for the background check and then got an offer through an email.

Executive Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at FOX Broadcasting (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Very short. I met with two people, one who would later become my direct manager and the other was the SVP of the department. After speaking to someone who worked within the department and other trusted industry connections, I accepted the position after it was offered.

Interview Questions

• Background, experience and interested in the position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The company stood firm on what they initially offered.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FOX Broadcasting (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

4 round interview. 2 interviews each over 2 days.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between the cultures of your previous employeers   Answer Question

Negotiation

No room for negotiation

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FOX Broadcasting (Beverly Hills, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

Applied for position online. Received a phone call from Human Resources as first interview. In person interview with senior management followed. Presentation/ Case Study was required. All people I interviewed with was very professional, kind and sympathetic. Feedback was given when requested. Overall experience was great.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with employees that would not comply with your requests?   Answer Question