FPI Management Assistant Community Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FPI Management Assistant Community Director Interview Questions

Interviews at FPI Management

2.5

Assistant Community Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FPI Management in May 2016.

Interview

One on one interview with the Community Director. If you pass the first round, you are interviewed with the PM and hired based on that interview. They run a background check and also make you take a drug test.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FPI Management

Assistant Community Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Temecula, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at FPI Management (Temecula, CA).

Interview

I had a very pleasant and comfortable interview with the Community Director. We met at a local Starbucks due to the property still not being complete. It was a very thorough interview, where we covered all aspects of the job and the responsibilities of the position. The whole interview was a little over an hour, but she truly went above and beyond to provide a clear plan for the future and the expectations the company has for a lease up project. Overall it was a very pleasant interview, probably one of the most comfortable interviews I've had in this industry. I was told they were interviewing multiple candidates and they would be in touch the following week if they chose to have me move forward in the interview process. Based off of the politeness and professionalism presented by the Community Director, I would be happy to work for FPI. Its rare for an interviewer to have such a pleasant personality.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer