FPI Management Leasing Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FPI Management Leasing Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at FPI Management

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FPI Management (Sacramento, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

Standard format sheet of interview questions the manager picked from to ask me. I would just look up interview questions online to prepare yourself beforehand. This will really vary with who u are applying and interviewing with/ what position and property... The second round of the interview and depending on what regional this will be with, could be more difficult and/or detailed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FPI Management

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FPI Management (Sacramento, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

It was a standard interview. Property Manager followed a sheet of interview questions, reviewed work history, and at the end asked me to sell a random object to see my sales skills. Second interview was to be with property manager and their supervisor. Unfortunately, I had to cancel the second interview because I was offered a position with another company.

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FPI Management.

Interview

You will have two interviews: the first with the property manager, the second with the regional manager. There is a drug test and background check before you can start working.

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FPI Management (Reno, NV).

Interview

The interview went really well because I did my research on the company so I impressed them with quotes from the CEO and other employees. I think this really helped

Interview Questions

• What skills from your last position could you transfer to this position?   4 Answers
    • Think about your favorite supervisor or boss, and why were they your favorite?   3 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FPI Management (Englewood, CO) in November 2017.

Interview

I had an interview with them on a Thursday. Manager from COS said she would call me on Monday. I texted her Friday saying I enjoyed our meeting and was looking forward to talking to her on Monday. No call after I left a vm Tuesday. They pay $5.00 less an hour than other companies, but the complex was close and I could work with that. Not great communication with management. I got the usual rejection email ten days later. This is an over 55 community. I am 64, thought it was a slam dunk. When people get excited about an interview and told they will get a call.....they should. Just letting FPI know. Thank you! I was raised to be polite!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sparks, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FPI Management (Sparks, NV) in September 2017.

Interview

Had few phone interview and scheduled in-person right after.

In person - The interviewer had few sheets of questions and 6, 7 of them were asked out of it. The third interview process was explained that you meet the next high up. I followed up with my interview, and I was explained that the person in next line to interview was sick so once the person is back in office they will let me know. This never happened, and I didn't get the offer. It seemed like they didn't find anybody they liked few weeks after that, too as I found another job posting for this location months later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FPI Management (Fairfield, CA).

Interview

I went to a job fair that the company was having and waiting a few weeks to get matched with a location to interview. The interview was pleasant and straight to the point.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FPI Management (Seattle, WA) in September 2018.

Interview

I applied and received a phone call the next day to schedule an interview. I did both a first and second interview in the same week and was told to complete a next step for the job offer, then I would be contacted. But I did not hear back from them after that.

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FPI Management (Reno, NV).

Interview

Seemed easy, I had a few of the same question worded differently. they want to make sure you are comfortable handling confrontation because you will often get irate tenants for being charged for things that the manager sees fit and you are the middle man who has to deal with it. The manager doesn't have time or want to take the time to talk to them.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a tenant who is not following the rules on the lease   1 Answer