FRHI Hotels & Resorts Leadership Development Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FRHI Hotels & Resorts Leadership Development Program Interview Questions

Interviews at FRHI Hotels & Resorts

3.3

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FRHI Hotels & Resorts.

Interview

The interview consists of two thirty minute interviews. The first interview is done by the Human Resources representative. The second interview is done by the General Manager of one the properties. There was an information session following the interviews where candidates were expected to attend. This session included a video and testimony of a previous LDP.

Interview Questions

• List your location preferences (3 to 5).   2 Answers
  • Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
  • How do you work in a fast-paced environment? How do you meet deadlines?   1 Answer
  • In a team environment do you consider yourself a leader, player or follower? Why?   1 Answer
  • Is it important to get to know your coworkers? How well?
    Do you think coworkers are like family? Why?
    In the first couple of weeks (30-60 days) of this position how would you gain respect from your coworkers?
    How flexible are you with working overtime?
    What do you know about this organization?
    Why would you like to work for this organization? OR Why are you interested in this organization?
    What is your 5 year plan?
    Do you have any questions for me?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for FRHI Hotels & Resorts

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FRHI Hotels & Resorts (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

Submitted my resume online and was asked to fill out a survey that took me about 45 minutes to complete. After about one week I received a phone interview and was asked a number of questions regarding my past work experience and about my strengths and weaknesses. The experience was positive and the person interviewing me was very nice. However, I never received an in-person interview.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at FRHI Hotels & Resorts in February 2011.

Interview

Online Gallup personality test after submitting cover letter and resume.
    Attended presentation by Fairmont representatives, as well as a cocktail after for question and answer.
    Those shortlisted then have 2 interviews (half an hour each) with 18 questions from each interviewer with regards to the LDP to answer. Be prepared to give examples on your leadership skills and managerial experiences. Try to display your managerial potential.

Interview Questions

• What will be the greatest challenge you would face when starting the LDP?   Answer Question
    • What kind of leader are you? What will your ideal manager be like? How well will you get to know your colleagues?   Answer Question