FRHI Hotels & Resorts Interview Questions in United States | Glassdoor

FRHI Hotels & Resorts Interview Questions in United States

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FRHI Hotels & Resorts.

Interview

The interview consists of two thirty minute interviews. The first interview is done by the Human Resources representative. The second interview is done by the General Manager of one the properties. There was an information session following the interviews where candidates were expected to attend. This session included a video and testimony of a previous LDP.

Interview Questions

• List your location preferences (3 to 5).   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • How do you work in a fast-paced environment? How do you meet deadlines?   Answer Question
    • In a team environment do you consider yourself a leader, player or follower? Why?   Answer Question
    • Is it important to get to know your coworkers? How well?
      Do you think coworkers are like family? Why?
      In the first couple of weeks (30-60 days) of this position how would you gain respect from your coworkers?
      How flexible are you with working overtime?
      What do you know about this organization?
      Why would you like to work for this organization? OR Why are you interested in this organization?
      What is your 5 year plan?
      Do you have any questions for me?
      Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FRHI Hotels & Resorts (Chicago, IL) in November 2010.

Interview

I talked with the HR Director. She was very nice to me. It basically consisted of standard behavioral questions. I think they put a lot of attention on the leadership skills since it's going to be a 14-month training program in which one will be directed by a senior manager.

Interview Questions

• What is the best team have you ever worked as a part? what was the result of your work?   1 Answer
    • What kind of working environment do you prefer?   1 Answer