FTC Honors Paralegal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FTC Honors Paralegal Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FTC (Washington, DC) in April 2016.

Interview

I was not in Washington, DC so they were very flexible with my schedule and the fact that I needed a phone conversation. With the FTC it was love at first phone call because the way that they interview was my style. They are friendly and professional without being too rigid. I had a few interviews with different offices/bureaus until I was placed in one that was a good fit for me. While it took two months to be offered the interview, once I completed the interview it was a smooth/quick process to employment. Be patient and be persistent! Very basic interview questions but they seem to be very good at weeding out the weaklings. If you are unprepared they will know so do some interview practice if you feel insecure.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FTC

Honors Paralegal Interview

Interview

Phone interviews for me. Very straightforward. Have an understanding of the FTC and why you want to work there.

Interview Questions

• Asked which division I specifically wanted to work in within a particular Bureau. Required knowledge of what those were called/did.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Set salary. Ask.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FTC (Washington, DC) in July 2011.

Interview

One round interview seeing a minimum of four interviewers in two separate interviews. The questions and answers are what you'd normally expect from any interview; the environment is relatively calm. But be prepared to research a lot about which specific bureau/office you are assigned to, because the FTC does quite a lot of stuff.