FTD Companies Help Desk Analyst Or Technical Support Or Help Desk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at FTD Companies

1 Interview Review

1.0

Help Desk Analyst Or Technical Support Or Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FTD Companies (Downers Grove, IL) in January 2012.

Interview

This interview experience was the worse I have ever been. The HR Manager was not even dressed for the so called interview (was not even an interview). HR Manager just stated to me, irrelevant things not pertaining to the interview and went to get 3 technical guys, as he called them. Yeah Right.

I was interviewed by 3 tech guys (so they called themselves). They did not know what they were talking about in terms of technical skills required for the job. One guy was asking me questions and reading from the sheet the whole time. He was not even looking at me.

Also, when I applied for this job, the recruiter had it posted as Help Desk Analyst and when I get to the interview, they said it was not a Help Desk Analyst position but a Technical Support Rep role. 2 Different things. I was fully aware that the support would be for the end users!!!!!!

After the interview, the HR Manager wanted clarification that I understood the position to be a Technical Support Rep position and I clarified this 150% with them and he was satisfied with that.

Recruiter came back to me and stated that the HR Manager was going to "pass" on me and that I was lite in experience. No, I have more then enough experience. Also they stated that that the company got the impression that I was looking for a help desk role. I clarified with them I don't know how many times that I was fully aware that this role was a technical support role!

Anyway, as of this day....they are still looking to fill the position. LOL

Interview Questions

• Where do you locate the configuration settings to add a printer to the network?   1 Answer