FTD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FTD Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2017

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FTD (Downers Grove, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview wasn't really an interview. You take a typing, spelling, & grammar test. If you pass those test, then you will get a job offer. If your background comes back clean, then you will keep the job.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at FTD (San Diego, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

1st there is a phone screen from HR, then a week later I had a phone interview with the Hiring Manager. Took the exam a few days later, then they brought me in for a full day interview panel (6 people). My 1st interview of the day was 15 minutes late, and didn't seem to care that I was there. The others were very nice. All of this took about 3 weeks. I was really excited about the position at this point. They then had me fill out the online application, and give them 3-5 of my professional references. HR didn't follow up with me during the next 4 weeks. I was following up weekly. I ended up not getting the position, but felt that they really strung me along during the month following my interview, by saying things like, "if we were to offer you X, then would you accept the offer?" I also felt that they shouldn't have asked me for my references if they weren't planning on hiring me. I actually wanted to work here and thought I could add a lot of value, despite all of the negative feedback I've received from ex-employees.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Fair interview and process. I got the job through my agency. Did a typing test for accuracy, not speed, and to check for grammar. Asked about any prior customer service experience.

Anonymous Employee in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FTD (Oakbrook Terrace, IL).

Interview

Interviewed with an agency and took a couple of tests (typing and data entry). Worked seasonally for a year before call center was reopened. Hired as a core rep at that time.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FTD (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Very detailed. I met with 5 employees who all asked situational questions. They were all very nice and thorough. They provided me with lunch and coffee/water and I was there for at least a few hours. Manager was awesome and the Recruiter / HR Coordinator were very helpful and organized. They sent me an agenda of who I would be meeting with so I had time to look those employees up on LinkedIn and get an idea of what I was walking into.
    Overall, it was a long interview but I appreciated the time and effort. I also got a tour from the recruiter and learned a lot of about the company and was able to see the gym, training rooms, volleyball/basketball court, game room, call center, break rooms, etc...

Interview Questions

• situational questions like "tell me about a time you made a mistake"   Answer Question

Vice President Finance and Accounting (SAN Diego) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FTD (San Diego, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview....Interviewer seemed to be "going through the motions" and not really engaged from the beginning. She started the call with we only have 15 minutes...I did my pitch in 5. Why waste my time given the level of dis-interest from the beginning. Very unprofessional and a total waste of my pre-prep time. Unfortunate that HR, during an interview, can be so unsophisticated and pretentious at the same time.

Anonymous Employee in Centerbrook, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FTD (Centerbrook, CT) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online, received a phone call, and met with HR within one week. I went in and did an assesment skill test on the computer. I was asked about customer service and availability. The woman I met with was very pleasant.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at FTD in April 2016.

Interview

You just take a math reading and data entry test you either pass or fail pretty simpl and general questions. It is taken on site at interview and they also give mouth swab on site once you pass

Interview Questions

• Have you worked here before?   1 Answer

Seasonal Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Centerbrook, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FTD (Centerbrook, CT) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online and got a call within a week for an interview which I was able to schedule for that day. Took the computer test (spelling, grammar, typing speed, etc) then met with the HR rep to answer questions. Whole process took about an hour.

Interview Questions

• What kind of customer service style do you have?   1 Answer

Seasonal Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FTD (Downers Grove, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Not really an interview. They just had me take a few competency tests, including a spelling/grammar test and a data entry test. They wanted to know my availability and what hours I'm most comfortable working. Honestly, because this job is a season one, if you have any phone experience and can pass the drug and background check, the job is pretty much yours if you want it.

Interview Questions

• Again, no real interview, so no real questions, aside from the standard "do you want to work full time or part time? When can you start ?"   Answer Question