FTI Consulting Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FTI Consulting Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at FTI Consulting

3.2

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FTI Consulting in October 2015.

Interview

I had a 30 minute on campus interview with FTI Consulting. It turned out to be entirely a behavioral interview, with no case components. The interview had overall pretty basic questions such as a rundown of my resume and the basic why consulting and why FTI questions. Brief and simple.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FTI Consulting

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting in September 2015.

Interview

I applied via on-campus recruiting and was brought in for a 30 minute behavioral interview. The analyst (or it might have been a director) was friendly and the interview was very laid back. I was not invited back for second rounds in the Chicago office, but my interview was by no means a negative experience.

Interview Questions

• Why you as opposed to someone else?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FTI Consulting.

Interview

1st round interview- on campus- mostly just go through your resume questions. asked about analytical skills, what coursework could help me with the job, what sort of outside experiences. asked about specific points on my resume.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Pass/Fail exhaustive data management test - including converting 3 flat files with millions of lines of data into trended financial statements for a healthcare system.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was eager to make the move, and I accepted the initial offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (New York, NY) in December 2011.

Interview

Received interview through employee referral. Interview was 1:1 in the campus recruiting center. Mainly consisted of going through resume/CV. Not a whole lot of questions, mainly about fit/feel, career goals, etc. Was not offered, probably because I was hesitant to express my love for auditing when he asked (accounting major).

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (San Francisco, CA) in August 2008.

Interview

I met with 2 other analyst and 3 senior staff members. Interview consists of a case study to test your qualitative and quantitative skills

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Dallas, TX) in October 2018.

Interview

Casual, only fit questions. No case studies. It wasn't anything too serious, just a one on one interview. The questions were mostly about working quickly, adapting to problems, and interactions with coworkers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Washington, DC) in November 2018.

Interview

two stages, with an assessed component on first day and a group case study. second stage was a 'super day' with multiple interviews including with a senior partner. excel/analysis component involved as well with follow up interview based off of that

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting.

Interview

The overall process took almost a month. Consisted of three interviews which all went great. The recruiter provided a verbal offer, delayed in a written offer, and within two days I was notified the role is no longer within the budget.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (London, England (UK)) in November 2013.

Interview

Mine was two round. First round is quantitative test, verbal reasoning test, summarizing an article and a group interview. The group interview question was about implementing a lottery in a new country and included a presentation

Interview Questions

• Just look online and you can find most of the interview questions already posted somewhere. They seem to create everything in house and they don't update them.   Answer Question