FTI Consulting Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FTI Consulting Analyst Interview Questions

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FTI Consulting in October 2015.

Interview

I had a 30 minute on campus interview with FTI Consulting. It turned out to be entirely a behavioral interview, with no case components. The interview had overall pretty basic questions such as a rundown of my resume and the basic why consulting and why FTI questions. Brief and simple.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FTI Consulting

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting in September 2015.

Interview

I applied via on-campus recruiting and was brought in for a 30 minute behavioral interview. The analyst (or it might have been a director) was friendly and the interview was very laid back. I was not invited back for second rounds in the Chicago office, but my interview was by no means a negative experience.

Interview Questions

• Why you as opposed to someone else?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FTI Consulting.

Interview

1st round interview- on campus- mostly just go through your resume questions. asked about analytical skills, what coursework could help me with the job, what sort of outside experiences. asked about specific points on my resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (New York, NY) in December 2011.

Interview

Received interview through employee referral. Interview was 1:1 in the campus recruiting center. Mainly consisted of going through resume/CV. Not a whole lot of questions, mainly about fit/feel, career goals, etc. Was not offered, probably because I was hesitant to express my love for auditing when he asked (accounting major).

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (London, England (UK)) in November 2013.

Interview

Mine was two round. First round is quantitative test, verbal reasoning test, summarizing an article and a group interview. The group interview question was about implementing a lottery in a new country and included a presentation

Interview Questions

• Just look online and you can find most of the interview questions already posted somewhere. They seem to create everything in house and they don't update them.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting in November 2011.

Interview

Group interview
    two 1:1 interviews with a consultant and a managing director
    1 task to complete (financial data analysis, excel, etc)

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at FTI Consulting in October 2011.

Interview

Several behavioral questions, like why you choose this grad schoo, how did you handle a difficult situation. The interviewer was very nice and had very relax conversation. But then she gave me a printed out spreadsheet to analyze the aggregate profits and followed up many accounting detailed questions.. Didn't expect that :(